A promise

My boyfriends and u were supposed to go to a special event. I'm currently getting my make up done and they've dressed me up in a sexy outfit with a loose tie. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Jungkook walked over. "Hey." He said messing with my already styled hair. I just groaned and let him. He rubbed my hair in his hands and made it look like cat ears I smiled and held my fists up. "Meow." He kissed my head and said. "Today will be amazing trust me. As long as it goes according to plan." I nodded and Jin walked over with Taehyung trailing behind him. 

"Jeez your makeup takes forever!" I glared at Jin. "Hey are you saying I'm not handsome so it takes them forever to make me that way." Jin pouted. "Of course not I love you." I smiled again. "Good because I might hit you if you were calling me ugly." He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Done." I smiled. "I'm free!" I ran up to my boyfriend's and tackled the one closest to me which happened to be Taehyung. I jumped on his back and he wrapped his arms around my thighs so I wouldn't fall. 

"WOOP WOOP! I'm the king of the world I'm tall for once!" I laughed and looked around. "Jungkook where's Jimin?" Jimin pouted Jungkook has put him through this before. Jungkook played along and preteded to look around. "I don't know jagi. It seems Jimin isn't here today I'm sorry I know how much you love him." I nodded and looked around faking sadness.  "I geuss he isn't here. Oh Jungkook what are we going to do without our Jimin? The maknae line isn't the same without him." Jungkook nodded in agreement and Jimin rolled his eyes grabbing me by the waist and pulling me off of Taehyung to show I was actually way shorter. 

"Oh no where did y/n go? It appears Jimin and y/n left." I pouted and Jimin yelled. "but Yoongi is shorter than me now!" Hoseok laughed. "Yeah but where scared of him. So we tease you instead." Jimin rolled his eyes. "time to go." I heard our manager say and I panicked. "You all didn't even tell me what were doing!" Jungkook giggled and pet my hair down so I no longer had the cat ears. "Just stand in the center of the stage in front of the mic and wait for us to finish what we're doing." I nodded. "Okay." 

After I got situated in my position I heard the floor rise nearby and saw the spotlight move as my boyfriend's arose from the ground. Music I hadn't heard started and I heard them singing. It seemed like a normal love song so I thought it was very sweet til a certain line. "So please accept this ring to show our love a promise that you'll always be ours~" no fucking way. They can't be proposing I can't marry 7 men...but then what does this song mean? 

The spotlight followed them as they began moving towards me. When they got close they all got on one knee and Namjoon being the leader of BTS grabbed the mic and a box out of his pocket and opened it. In it was a ring with BTS in dimonds of my favorite color. He spoke into the mic. "Y/n we know you can't marry all of us. So we went with the kid version of marriage. Promise rings. If you say yes we can all be married in our own way. So will you marry us?" 

Saying I almost fainted would be an understatement I almost DIED. He lifted up the mic and I grabbed it. "Your not kidding right?" Namjoon stood up grabbing the mic from me. "Y/n sense the day I met you I thought you were the cutest boy ever I think we all did. We lived with you we watched you grow and change as a person we fell in love and I gave all my heart to you. This ring would represent our love and it's infinite possibilities. I will love you forever no matter what. Til death do us part. This journey of love we've been on I never want it to end." I teared up. Seokjin grabbed the mic. 

"Ah...y/n being the oldest member I'm supposed to say the words or wisdom I'm supposed to be prepared for what to say in times like these but when I look at you I fall in love all over again and I can barely find the right words to say to you. I know for certain that I want to be with you for the rest of my life I know that in us giving you this ring I will have no regrets. I'm so happy tonight and I'm trying my best not to cry like a baby because that's embarrassing but you mean the world to me and with you is the place I want to be. Til death do us part our love shall be infinite." He handed the mic to Yoongi I was already crying at this point. 

Yoongi sighed and smiled his adorable gummy smile. "Where do I start?...I know I don't tend to express my love physically or even verbally and that i care for everyone silently. I know I try and act tough all the time and I'm not as sweet as a boyfriend usually is but I hope you know how much I truly love and appreciate you and your company. You took care of us when we were sick and loved and supported us before we even knew you. You have no idea how happy I am that I've met you. I wish I got to meet you first but apparently Jin did when you got juice all over his clothes." Yoongi stopped talking to laugh. "But anyways. I hope you know that I'm beyond happy to promise my love to you. I love you. Til death do us part." I cried harder in happiness as the mic was handed to Hoseok. 

"Ah...umm...well...I guess I should start with I love you. Alot. Youve done so much to make me happy and whenever I'm sad I can't help but to smile around you because when you smile I smile and then you smile wider. Your so handsome and sweet and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and hopefully a so called husband. You've danced with me. Laughed with me. Cried with me. Took care of me and loved me unconditionally. I love you more than you'll ever know and I hope my promise of love within this proposal will show how much you truley mean to me..to all of us. We love you. I love you. Til death." I whipped my eyes and laughed as I cried and the mic was passed to Jimin. 

"Ah y/n your so handsome. I know I'm always so shy around you when it comes to things like this I'm honestly shaking right now like I'm a little boy again asking his crush to prom. But this is way bigger than that. This is something I will treasure in my heart forever a moment I can hold in my heart and I will relive the moment again in my head until we're to old to remember. Your the love of my life my soulmate and most of all my shoulder to cry on my person to go to and my true love. I want our love to last forever for eternity until time and space seize to exist. I look at you with the most love I can bear and ask. Will you be mine til death do us part and even beyond?" Taehyung took the mic from him and laughed. 

"Wow they all had such nice speeches. As you know I'm not one for fancy words but I am one for loving you. I may not be the most classy and romantic I don't show up every day at your room with flowers and chocolates and I don't take you out to five star dinners and let you go nuts with my credit card and I may not have much to give. I can't give you money because we pretty much have the same amount. I can't give you fancy things and be a fancy guy but there is something I know I will always have enough to give you and that's my love. Um yeah.." he laughed nervously. "I hope you'll accept the ring and love me for eternity." 

Jungkook lastly grabbed the mic. "Heh I geuss a the best words and things have been said they said alot of things that I can agree with. They all made there own individual points and stuff so I guess it's my turn. Look when u first looked into your lovely e/c eyes I think was when I fell in love it was like I was looking into your soul and I saw love and warmth and perfection. I saw the one I loved I saw my soulmate my lover my ruler my future. You have always been everything I've ever wanted. The hardest words to say to you daily are goodbye because I hate being away from you. I love hearing you say that you love me I feel the same spark I felt looking in your eyes. Please say yes and be with us for eternity. We ask again." 

They spoke in Union. "Will you marry us?" Tears were streaming down my face past my huge smile I grabbed the mic and whipped my eyes again. "..." The boys seemed to get nervous as they waited and I jumped up and down. "Yes yes of course yes!" They all started crying of joy and ran up pilling on top of me hugging me they pulled away and cameras grew near as they worked together to slip the ring on my finger and we all cried again and I could hear ARMYs screaming in the background. I spoke into the mic with a smile on my face. "This is the happiest and best day of my life!" ARMYs screamed louder. 

The rest of the night was spend celebrating with chanpane that they almost wouldn't let me drink but finally agreed. We rode in a limo and partied the night away that night we layed in a giant hotel bed in our boxers cuddling each other. I smiled at the ceiling. "I'm the happiest man alive right now." They smiled at me. "We are too."