Real?

(I am so sorry! I can't beilive I was gone for so long I didn't have internet and yesterday I was extremely sick I'm still sick but I'm okay enough to write so I'm writing for you.)

"Let's do this." Our manager opened the doors and I felt my breath hitch and my heart pick up rate. I felt my body grow weak and tears slipped out my eyes. I wiped them away quickly. Don't you dare cry in front of them y/n. 

"Here we have BTS who I'm sure you already know the names of but I'll introduce you just in case." I nodded without hearing what he said I was to busy blushing and looking anywhere but them. "This is Namjoon he goes by rm." I nodded and glanced at him. Holy shit he's hot! I quickly averted my gaze only to find instant regret....what am I staring at? 

"Hi, I'm taehyung." Oh my God eyes up! Eyes up! Don't stare at his dick what the fuck?! Look at the wall just look at the wall and nod! Just nod! Oh my God function. 

"Yeah um cool um hi yeah." I said staring at the wall til I felt someone grab my chin and make me face them. T-Taehyung he's so....wow. "what's wrong? You keep looking away!" He laughed and put this headband on my head and I reached my hand up and touched them. "Cat ears?" He nodded and I blushed. "Heh thanks." I looked away blushing hiding my hands behind my back hen I walked over to Jin I felt less scared near him sense I've already met him and talked to him before.

"Hey Jin." I looked at him with a terrified expression and he smiled. "don't be scared we won't hurt you." I gulped. "I know but I'm embarrassed." He laughed and raised a brow. "Why?" I shrugged. "Well for one I think I got caught staring at Tae's-" I trailed off and he laughed. "Would a joke help?" I nodded. "What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!" His signature windshield wiper laugh put a smile on my face and i began laughing with him. "thanks Jin." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Your welcome." 

I walked up to Namjoon panicking. "Hi." He smiled showing off his dimples. "Hey!" I felt my stomach growl. "L/n?" My eyes widened and I ran over to Jin and hid behind him. "No! I won't eat!" I clung to Jin. Kesu glared. "You are going to eat!" I growled. "No!" I hugged Jun tighter. Kesu smirked. "Fine no f/f ice cream tonight. No cookies either! Also you won't get to have pizza and dumplings!" I felt my stomach growl again and I pouted. "b-but that's my favorite! Hyung you can't do this to me!" He smirked. "Than eat!""no!" 

I saw him walk over to the manager and I panicked. "wait don't leave me! But...do leave me...but don't!" I kinda wanted to stay with BTS but my levels of anxiety we're killing me while I'm near them. Then I growled. "But I don't want to eeeeaaat" I pouted. "hey y/n? I remember you! You were the boy at the store." I nodded at Jin and he smiled. "C'mon let's go home and I can cook some dumplings for you! You'll eat it if I make it right?" I nodded unsure. Damnit Jin. 

"Actually that isn't a bad idea I'll talk to pd-nim and see if you can leave after all you groups need to get to know each other better." My manager then walked off. I'm shocked my purple haired hyung isn't dying infront of J-hope he's suprisingly holding it together although he does blush when Hoseok looks at him. 

unlatching myself from Jin I began walking towards him but was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. "Sorry. I just wanted to talk to you." It was Jimin. My face turned red. "Oh. What's up?" Nailed it! I talked normally to him. "You should eat more." I sighed and looked away. "Yeah whatever." I felt bad for sounding so rude but it happened. "I'm serious you starving yourself won't help anyone or anything. Your fine the way you are." I sighed. "I don't wanna be just 'fine' I want to be perfect." He touched my stomach and my face went blood red. 

"You don't feel fat to me." I crossed my arms over my stomach. "Tch your one to talk mr.absofsteal!" He laughed. "Hey! Im not that great. I'm still kinda fat." What?! Sense when?! Then it hit me. Jimin doesn't like his body either. The whole world seemed to flip upside down as I realised. I treat them like they aren't human. Like they're perfect. They're just like me. A human trying to get by. 

I wrapped my arms around Jimin. "Don't ever say that again Jimin." Hes face tinted pink. "Jimin I know it won't mean much coming from me but you aren't fat okay? Don't think that. Millions of fans love you just the way you are. Don't change okay?" He smiled. "Don't worry about me, now come here. Hoseok and Yoongi keep snacks in their bags secretly." He snuck over with me and handed me some snacks I unwrapped one and shoved it in his mouth. "Eat it!" He pouted and ate it and I laughed. 

Oh right. I'm with BTS. My heart raced. But there just people! Why do I feel like I'm dying of happiness when I stand in their presence? I began eating a snack and I smiled at Jimin. "Thanks Chim Chim." I turned around to be face to chest with a certain sunshine. I looked up. "Hi Hobi." He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Soooo cute and aww chubby cheeks!" I pouted then he made weird noises and I laughed. You can never stay mad at Hobi I poked his nose. "boop" he laughed. 

"That's the spirit!" He then skipped off to go annoy Yoongi with Taehyung. 

(Soo hope you enjoyed now I'm giving you readers a few choices also holy crap so many reads! 

Should reader be depressed? Kinda already is and I describe depression way differently than other authors just so your aware 

Also I'm willing to put someone's oc in here if they give me the right amount of info about their oc! Also I accept requests and if you want their to be a chapter about being bullied or stuff like that I will include it!)