Movie

After some talking with Taehyung about wether or not overwatch is overrated (sorry not sorry) and arguing with Kesu over who made dinner I finally went to my room and began laying out my technology onto my black bed. Camera, Recorder, phone, laptop, Music player headphones, and chargers. I began plugging them into their chargers I set up my tiny tv in the corner and hooked up my play station 3 and my Wii and I put the games in a cupboard. 

I had completely forgotten about movie night. I went into mine Yoongi and Jimin's shared bathroom and put all my bathroom stuff in it's place and turned on the shower setting my towel on the counter before removing my clothes and showering. "Shit." I forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner to the bathroom. I looked at the other soaps and such in the shower Yoongi clearly didn't like Sharing because all his stuff said. 'Yoongi's hands off!' I sighed and shouted. 

"Jimin?!" It took a few seconds til I heard a reply from the other side of the door. "Yeah? You okay?""I um left my shampoo and conditioner in my bag-""Want me to look for it?""no! Don't go through my bag! C-can I use yours?" I could've sworn I could hear the sweet smile in his voice. "Go ahead just don't use Yoongi-hyungs he's not really a sharing person but yeah go ahead I also have vanilla body wash if you need that too." I nodded then facepalm realising he can't see me. "Yeah thanks Jimin your the sweetest.""No problem." 

I grabbed the shampoo that wasn't labeled as Yoongi's and looked at it. Holy shit that's an expensive brand. Honey milk and fruit smells? I opened it and sniffed. Wow smells amazing. I lathered some into my hair and washed it out making sure not to use to much. Okay now body wash. I grabbed it and looked at the label. Yep vanilla with cherry? Sounds good. I washed my body and rinsed then used conditioner and started singing. 

"I don't wanna grow up yet I'm scared of getting older but I wanna be old enough to have fun  and make mistakes~" I started singing songs I'd written and songs that BTS had written. Eventually I rinsed my hair and dried off wrapping a towel around my waist and stepping out. 

Later I left the bathroom fresh and clean I grabbed my clothes and moved to a corner and put my towel up so I couldn't be seen and got dressed in boxers and pajama pants and then I moved the towel down and threw my dirty stuff in the laundry basket. I was about to lay down til I felt Jimin poke my back. "You gonna come to my bed? Yoongi's downstairs picking out a movie so we need to prepare the bed." I nodded remembering my earlier conversation with him about watching a movie together. 

We set up the bed and got in making room for Yoongi on Jimin's side. Yoongi later comes up and puts in the movie after a bit of protest about me watching the movie with him in the same bed he laid down and we watched the movie. It was a drama, by the end Jimin looked like he was going to cry, I was about to pass out and Yoongi was asleep. 

I felt myself get tired and I wrapped my arms around Jimin and held onto Yoongi's wrist gently. I was praying that they wouldn't hate me or one day decide our relationship should be strictly fan idol and not friends. For now I was to tired to think farther. "Goodnight Jimin, Night Yoongi." Then I fell asleep but not before a soft. "Goodnight." From Jimin.