Auditions or something else?

"Niku what if only some of us get in?" I asked worried. "Yeah what if we're separated?!" Kesu asked frowning. "I don't want to us to anymore than you do but we need to take what we can get and be proud of the few that may make it." I smiled. "What if we all make it?" He sighed. "Its unlikely." I turned to Yoonsun and Lin. "Hey Lin?" He looked at me. "Yeah?""Who do you think will make it?" He was a realist he never sugar coats anything. "Non of us. The chances are very slim." I smirked. "Lin, Niku, Yoonsun, Kesu, Soonmin, kyde? How about we don't audition?" Niku's eyes widened. "Are you insane?!""Maybe but I have an idea. Well...a few. One we could make videos and post them of us showing off our talent and eventually we may be popular enough that Bighit will manage us without us needed to worry as much. Option two we could try and be backup dancers for a BTS concert and then take our chances to talk with BigHit while at the concert or I geuss we could go with your idea." 

(Im going to let you miracles decide. Option A B or C? I'll post as soon as soon as you've decided! First come first serve! Love y'all also I love getting comments and I love replying  to them I love feedback and suggestions and ideas as well so just let me know I also plan to follow anyone who votes on my chapters or adds my story to their reading list I also may follow if you comment but if I don't follow either I'm not on Wattpad or I've gotten to many notifications. Love y'all! Byeee!! 💗💗💗)