How a real man kisses

Over the next few weeks one by one the boys seemed to be figuring out that I liked them. My bet was that either Jin or Jungkook told them so with a glare I stormed up to Jin and Jungkook then stood their with my arms crossed and a dissatisfied mother look on my face. "Hey if it isnt the second most handsome man alive!" Jin teased only to see my expression and raise a brow. "Don't sweet talk me mister i might be mad at you!" Then Jungkook hugged me. "What's wrong?" I pushed him away and grabbed them both by the back of their shirts and dragged them to my room to shove them on the bed. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as I shut the door and turned back around furious. "Who told my secret?" Jungkook panicked not knowing Jin knew. "I don't know any secret!" I sighed. "Jin already knows Jungkook....so who told the others?" They both looked at each other and then looked back at me "I didnt." They said in sync. I sighed. "Then how do the others know." They both shrugged. 

Jungkook seemed to be lost in thought with his signature shook look then he came back to reality and looked at me. "Maybe they overheard one of our conversations?" I sighed. "maybe but I'm going to find out and if I find out it was one of you two and you lied!" They sighed. "we know." Jungkook smiled. "You don't honestly think I'd do that to you?" He said playing innocent and I glared. "yeah right. Evil maknae." He chuckled. "I'm not the only evil Maknae." I sighed. "Whatever hyung." 

I turned to leave to see Yoosun in the doorway. He seemed incredibly sad about something. I walked up to him. "Whats wrong?" He started crying. "Your getting kicked out of (band name)." My heart shattered. "No way." He nodded he said. "The band has become so split up and with this transition me you kesu Lin and Niku are out. The others are leaving us to be famous elsewhere. " I started to panic. "What's going to happen to us?!" He then stopped crying and smirked. "We're going to do whatever we want were still famous were just not in a band so we're free to do whatever with our music carriers!" 

I giggled "yay freedom! No more all night practices!" He smiled. "Also our producer said sense we're free to do what we want we could colab with anyone including BTS....if theyd like. Plus I'd love to colab with Agust d." I smirked. "Of course you would Yoosun." He then shrugged. "Welp I'ma go take a nap tell kesu if he wakes me up again I'll kill him." I laughed. "sure thing." He then walked off to his room. 

I turned back around and walked up to Jungkook and Jin blushing. "Sorry for shoving you so hard earlier." They both stood up and laughed hugging me. "It's fine." Jungkook said. "Yeah your too little to do damage." I glared at Jin. "I'm not little!" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Then he pressed his lips to mine. I honestly thought my second kiss with Jin would be more romantic but I was more scared of how Jungkook would react. I glanced over at Jungkook and his jaw was dropped and he scoffed. 

"Did you just kiss y/n?" Jin pulled away. "Yes. Why?" Jungkook started laughing and I raised a brow in confusion. "You really suck at kissing guys you kiss like a little kid in grade school!" Jin rolls his eyes. "Like you could kiss any better." Then Jungkook smirked. "I can too." Then Jin smirked. "Prove it how does a 'man' kiss hu?" Then Jungkook shockingly pinned Jin to the wall and kissed him. Slipping his tongue in his mouth and Jin had his eyes open in shock. 

Once again what the hell just happened?!