No

I stood up. "I'm going to do it." Kesu tried ordering me to sit down but I refused everytime. "Guys he won't listen to you just leave him be." Niku said sighing sadly. I limped over and wrapped my ankle with the bandages we kept in out back packs and limped back putting a brave face. "Fuck it." The music came on and the red blinking light indicated it was recording. I pushed through all the pain doing the dance no matter how bad it hurt. I didn't let the pain show on my face only a few times but it played well with the dance so i was okay. 

The song slowed to a stop and my head dropped I saw the red light stop blinking and the pain kicked in again and tears slipped out of the corners of my eyes. I didn't want my hyungs to see me cry so I pushed my emotions back in and limped to the bathroom locking the door and limping to the sink. I turned on the water and cupped my hands to grab some of the cool water and splashed it on my face drying it with the paper towels. I felt like crying again but I slapped myself and bit my cheek til it bled.

"Don't let them see. Lie to them we can't trust them. We can't trust anyone. We'd only get hurt again. Don't tell them anything your gonna go out do the songs and dances then your going to grab your bags and go home. When you get home your going into your room your watching YouTube and your staying awake til Dawn. You will not sleep tonight. You will not move you will not feel and you will not ask for help." I sighed and limped out. I held an emotionless face. 

We eventually completed everything thankfully without me having to speak with anyone. I grabbed my bags and limped to the door leaving. I left early that night so they wouldn't worry about me coming back to stay and practice all night. "I really need to exercise more. I'm getting fat." I sighed. "I'll practice and exercise before I go to my room." I limped down the street the pain finally getting to me as tears slipped down my face. 

I felt something cold hit my forhead. Then another. "Shit." It began to pour down rain and hail. I kept limping my clothes soaked. I ended up tripping and falling into the mud it covering my once clean clothes and body. Great that's fantastic now I need to shower. I got up and walked to some cover then I heard thunder booming and saw lightning flashes. "Just my luck." I limped out of cover and continued my slow dreadful walk home.

I started to regret not going with the boys in the van. "No I deserved this." For what? I didn't answer myself. I began to relise my phone might break from all this water til I realise I left my phone at the practice room. I felt like sobbing but I held it together. Breathe just breathe. 

I can just take some pain pills. I found a good enough temporary shield from the rain and opened my backpack and taking out the pills only for them to drop and disappear in the water and black abyss. I took a deep inhale trying not to break down like a mad man in the middle of the sidewalk. I crossed the street and someone yelled at me through there window because I was limping so slowly. 

"Fucking slow dickhead hurry the fuck up!" I glared. "Shut up!""kill yourself!" My heart dropped. Why are people so mean? I managed to get across the street and he sped by flipping me off out the window. I sighed and limped to an alley way only to see a figure. My ex. 

"Hey my little man whore it's been awhile." I wimpered and tried to run but he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall and kissed me. I squirmed not wanting any of it. I bit his tongue as soon as it tried to enter my mouth getting my mouth filled with the taste of blood and alcohol along with memories of the past. "That's no way to treat me princess!" He pulled my hair. "Im not your fucking princess! You always treated me like some girl!" He smirked. "I think you owe me an apology for running away last time I tried to have fun with you!" I glared. "I said no and you wouldn't accept that that's why I left you!" He laughed. "You can never leave me I own you." He gave a sinister glare and I spit in his face.

"You always play hard to get with me." He smiled slapping me and I smirked laughing as I spoke to him. "You know I've had a really bad night and I...I'm not taking your bullshit." I kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could and he dropped me. Anger and addrinalin taking over and I grabbed my pocket knife. He rised not noticing the knife I held. "Now that...is gonna get you punished." He was about to slap me until I plunged the knife into his stomach. "Leave me alone!" I cried out pulling the knife out and running. Eventually I was far enough that I felt safe. His blood had gotten all over me.

I found a near by pay phone and called the police anonymously and informed them of everything then I hung up and limped home in complete silence. I was almost home til some drunk college kids pulled up next to me. "Hey cutie wanna ride? Me and my girlfriends were looking for someone to hang out with." The girl smiled showing off her chest. I was about to tell her no when her face went serious.

"Get him." A jock who I'm assuming was dating her got out of the car and started walking towards me. This is just great. I ran into the woods eventually I couldn't hear them anymore I was finally happy. Til I realised I was lost. I wimpered the rain had finally stopped and now I was freezing. I limped around looking for my way home. After at least an hour of walking I had found it. My street finally. 

I limped past my nabors house til the nabor walked out. "Can I help you?" I asked him trying to be nice sense he's an old man and has mental problems. "Your dog was crapping in my lawn again if you don't stop letting him loose I'm going to have him put down!" I don't even have a dog. "Yes sir." I sighed. "You also need to learn to respect me and stop being a little shit no one likes you kid so start being nicer or that will never change! Don't wake me up or ill sue you for disturbing the elderly!" He slammed his door behind him going inside. 

Please just let me make it home in one peice I'm almost there. I limped eventually making it home I shut the door behind me and slid down with my back pressed against it sobbing. "This day has been the worst!" I sobbed bringing my knees to my chest. Eventually I felt myself drifting from exhaustion and my vision faded away. 

(I know it's been awhile I'm so sorry I've been busy with stuff hope you liked this chapter! Also I'd really like to get comments every once and awhile it'd really motivate me to continue this story! Bye miracles! ❤❤❤❤)