The Jibooty and the many ARMYs lovely compilations

(this is probably going to be the silliest chapter thanks for the comments I love reading them!! Enjoy lol)

I sat watching YouTube on our brand new tv checking out my other lovely k-pop groups. Jimin sat on the couch next to me. "Whatcha up to?" He asked curiosly staring at the tv. "Surfing YouTube for new content. I spend to much time watching the infamous BTS that I almost forget about the other groups I love so I'm currently looking for a song I haven't heard in awhile." He nodded. "So this BTS you speak of. Are they your favorite?" He smirked and I got the hint playing along. 

"Oh yes BTS is of course my favorite." He smiled. "Tell me all about them!""well there are seven members each incredibly handsome." He smiled wider. "Go on.""Well I found out about them from watching their blood, sweat and tears music video. I couldn't get over how amazing they were so I continued watching. I fell down this rabbit hole of music videos, Bangtan bombs, episodes, teasers. I had to watch it all! I found out their names their ages everything and started hardcore stanning." 

He chuckled. "Then what?" I smiled. "Then I got inspired and decided to join a band move to Korea and become a k-pop star and when knew I'd be living with them!" He smirked. "which ones your best friend?" I laughed. "Hmm it's hard to pick just one." He laughed. "Then maknae line or hyung line?" My jaw dropped. "You can't make me pick over that! Fine....hmm...I like Jin Hoseok and Yoongi because they take care of me. I like the maknae line cuz theyre so sweet, funny and adorable and I like Namjoon cuz he's funny and I worry about him destroying everything but I'ma have to go with the maknae line sense I can't handle the cuteness!"

"Good answer!" Jungkook said popping up from behind the couch scaring me half to death. I yelled and jumped. "Aish Jungkook your killing me!" I sighed turning my focus back to the tv. After listening to cherry bomb I moved on to funny BTS moments with these weird captions were ARMYs was clearly trying to geuss what they were thinking in those moments. "Woah you watch these videos?" Jimin asked. "Yeah it's really funny you guys are such memes!" 

I continued watching til a Jibooty moment came on and I started laughing my ass off while Jimin blushed. "Why is that a thing?!""we call it the Jibooty~" Jungkook laughed. Then I smirked. "Did you know your fans had videos of everything? Did you know about the memes?" They shook there heads no. "We don't really have the time usually. Do you watch your fans videos?" I nodded. "Why wouldn't I? I love knowing what my fans think now sit down." (Lol I almost wrote shit down) 

They sat down. "And let me educate you!" They nodded and we went down a rabbit hole of funny videos memes and the whole time they laughed. "We had no idea!" I nodded. "Yup and the fan edits kill me sometimes." Jungkook raised a brow. "Fan edits?" I snickered. This day will be fun. 

(Timeskip brought to you by a air humping Jungkook and the Jibooty) 

"Well then...now we know how ARMYs see us." I nodded. "yeah kinda funny hu? Anyways it's almost dinner time and I wanted to surprise Jin and I need your help Kookie!" I dragged him to the kitchen. "We're making dinner just don't cook anything to the plate we need it edible." He pouted. "That was one time!" I sighed. "So...the Jibooty?" I nodded. "Yeah what about it?" 

He quickly turned away "nothing". "Hmm." I gave him a sassy 'yeah sure' look. "So you and Take get distracted by the Jibooty?" He blushed. "Did you go through my phone?!" I smirked. "No but I did go through your group chat! Ooh Jikook and Vmin is real isnt it?!" He shook his head no quickly. I just laughed. "Whatever you say Kookie but the fans have been trained to spot every little ship moment and analyze it!" I said doing a Ninja pose and we laughed. 

"Yeah yeah sit down before you break a leg 'ninja'" 

(Hope you all enjoyed!)