Already?

I groaned waking up I was sore from sleeping against the door.  "Fuck what time is it?" I checked my watch. 10:00 cool meaning I have plenty time to get ready fo pra- "Shit I'm late!" I stood up feeling a sharp pain in my ankle. The pain was bearable. I half limped to the bathroom. "I'm fucking filthy!" I removed my jacket and hoodie letting it fall to the floor and I looked at my chest. I'm fat. I sighed. "And short." I removed the rest of my clothes and turned on the shower. While I waited for the water to fill I stood there inspecting myself. I laughed. "At least I'm big where it counts." I felt steam hit my cold chest and I stepped into the warm shower. 

Eventually I stepped out cold air hitting my body. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist walking to my room and then dropping the towel. I decided to wear something comfy. I eventually found a pastel f/c BTS hoodie and slipped it on along with some skinny jeans. I walked out of my room until I remember. "SHIT IM LATE!" I ran to the door slipping on my shoes and my backpack running out the door. I'll just take the bus. 

(Timeskip) 

I stepped off the bus and ran into our practice room to see them. "Hey Kesu why so happy?" Kesu ran up to me giggling like a school girl. "We just hit 9mil views!" Saying I'm shocked is an understatement. "No way." Niku smiled. "Yeah at this rate we might just get noticed by big hit!" I smiled. Finally a good day to make up for my shitty one yesterday. "We also heard your ex is going to jail for harassment! Arnt you happy?!" I felt relief wash over me. I'm safe and now I'm popular on YouTube?! This day couldn't get better. "10mil views and we have tons of comments!" He read some off. Most were questions others were compliments some were hate comments. Then Niku stopped reading and he just stared. 

"BigHit commented." I started to freak out. "no way!""already?!" He nodded. "We heard that you wanted to become a part of BigHit. We will take this into consideration. Please message us for details via email." I screamed jumping up and down with Kesu. "WERE GONNA BE FAMOUS!" kesu yelled. Niku smiled. "yeah hopefully." 

(Timeskip)

I arrived home after a long day of practice and ploped onto my bed exhausted. I slipped off my pants and hoodie and layed there staring at the ceiling til I finally fell asleep. 

(BigHit will be in the next chapter so in the chapter after that BTS just may show up 😏😏 thanks for reading love you miracles! Bye!! 💗💗💗)