mysterious events and a kiss from Jin

The weirdest thing happened today. The first strange thing is that my bag somehow moved so I tripped with Jin and ended up being pinned down so he got off me and apologized. Then Hobi was dancing and a wire tripped him when he went to get water which caused him to stumble forward and push me against a desk and sense the desk was thigh level I ended up sitting on it in a very sexual position with Hobi. Then Jimin was singing with his eyes blindfolded to practice for some dance. Jungkook walked up behind him spilling juice on him so he had to undress when I happened to be in the bathroom and it was like the smallest bathroom ever so the whole time his bare chest was against my back. Then after I escaped that embarrassing moment Taehyung walked up to me and without any outside forces he somehow was pushed forward on to me pinning me to the wall and his lips connected with my neck causing me to shudder. Then Namjoon was rapping and I accidentally bumped into him while dancing and he caught me in a dip position. Then Yoongi walked up to me angry about earlier and pinned me to the wall and someone pushed his face forward and we almost kissed. 

I'd fallen to the conclusion that Jungkook was the cause of this trying to hook me up with them. I stormed up to him in the hall way and started to yell at him before he smirked. "My turn." Then he pinned me against the wall kissing me. Sense I was used to it cuz he expiremented with me I usually wouldn't care but this seemed more forceful less curious.  Then he pulled away and smiled. "Kissing you is alot of fun." He said walking off. 

Then Jin approached me "do you like me?" I looked at him and blushed in shock. "Why?" He laughed "because Jungkook keeps trying to force you onto everyone and he seems to be hiding something and he's a terrible lier so do you like me? Or the others? Or both? I won't tell anyone." I sighed nodding. "Yeah I do." He smirked. "Your secrets safe with me cutie." He said kissing me quickly before walking off. "What the hell was that?"