School and confessions

I was sitting in the living room refusing to move from the spot in which I sat. "No." I said flatly staring at the tv displaying airplane pt 2. "I refuse to go to school." Kesu sighed pushing Yoosun next to me. "Yoosun you talk him out of it!" Yoosun sighed. "L/n y/n get your ass up and go to school, BTS won't want you around if you refuse to get an education!" I glared. "If they don't like it they can homeschool me! Namjoon has a high enough IQ to teach me!" Yoosun groaned. "Get up! I know your terrified of school and people and bullies and I know recently we haven't been getting that famous but it doesn't matter. You young mister are going to school!" I growled and pushed him away. 

"Fuck off." The glare he gave me was intense. He stood up. "Fine I'm getting Lin and Niku!" To be honest I wasn't close with the other members of my group just Lin, Yoosun, Niku and my Best friend Kesu. Lin and Niku were like the Jin and Namjoon of our group they were the parents keeping us kids in order. Yoosun was like Yoongi easy to annoy doesn't take shit from anyone but can be adorable at times. Kesu was kinda like a mixture of Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. He was a sunshine who was kind but could be an evil little shit at times and he had alien qualities. I love my Hyungs but they can be a handful at times. 

Niku and Lin we're definitely the parents of the group so I didn't like it when they told me what to do but I usually always listened. "Dont. You. Dare!" He ran off and came back with Lin and Niku. "Y/n." I winced and turned to face them with a smile. "Yes dear eomma and appa?" They sighed. As parent like as they acted they didn't love the nickname. 

"School. Now." Niku said turning off the tv. I glared at him. "No." Then Lin walked up to me. "You have to go to school y/n!" I pouted. "No." Lin and Niku sighed. "We didn't want to do this...BTS?!" They yelled and the seven boys scrambled sleepily into the room except Yoongi of course who was half asleep being carried by Hobi. 

"Is there a fire what happened?!" Taehyung asked panicked and half asleep. "Blame y/n he wont go to school so we hoped you could motivate him." Yoongi glared. "You woke me up from my sleep for that?!" He cussed like a sailor under his breath. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me curiously and Jin seemed worried while Namjoon's expression was unreadable. Hobi wasn't as bright as a sunshine at this early he looked half dead but he still seemed curious and suprisingly happy. Jimin looked confused and worried. 

"Why wont he?" Jin asked looking at Kesu. Kesu groaned. "He thinks everyone hates him and that school is hell and that he'd rather you guys homeschool him. He doesn't want to be bullied again and he doesn't want to deal with the teachers and the school counselor who doesn't help whatsoever. Let's just say he hates school." The boys seemed to get worried and sad for me and if they already were it grew. 

Jin and Jimin sat next to me while Yoongi went back to bed. Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook sat forming a half circle. "So that's why you don't want to go. You were bullied in the past?" Taehyung asked in his deep morning voice that calmed me and almost made me forget my anxiety. "Yeah, I don't like school or people. I'm bad at socializing. I tend to get pretty bipolar in school." Jin sighed. "Are you bullied for the thing we talked about?" I blushed and looked down. "Partly." The others looked at Jin confused. Namjoon sat down next to Jin after getting some tea. Jin turned to me with a questioning gaze and I nodded. 

"He's gay." I closed my eyes tightly waiting for pain or some sort of form of it or for them to try and send me off to a correction camp. All I earned was silence. I opened my eyes to see them looking at me with unreadable gazes. "I shouldn't have let him tell you i-i should just go thanks for the help I'm going now!" I stood up bowed in apology mumbling mianhae before turning to run.

I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. My face flared red and I was pulled down into my original spot. "J-jimin?" I looked him in the eyes and his beautiful brown eyes stared back. "You are?" I nodded. He smiled. "Why did you flinch?" I sighed. "I thought you'd all hate me." He shook his head no. "Well you were wrong. Do you like someone?" I nodded and looked away blushing. I heard him laugh and turn me to face him. "wanna hear a secret that ARMYs would get jelous of you finding out first?" I nodded. "We all kinda like guys too. We've all gone to each other about possibly liking guys and it turns out we kinda do." My face was practically a strawberry. 

"No way. I'm dreaming." Jungkook laughed and shook his head no. "Your not dreaming and we actually do." I stood up again probably looking red, wide eyed and slightly embarrassed. "Well I feel better now. I'm going to school t-thanks boys. I made you all breakfast it's in the fridge make sure to tell Yoongi when he wakes up from hibernation." I grabbed my bag and walked outside then started squealing chanting under my breath. "I know something ARMYs don't know~" 

(Lol I just noticed how Niku and Namjoon both start with N Jin and Lin rhyme Yoosun and Yoongi start with Yoo and they all act like each other anyways hope you enjoyed! So many reads I'm dying! I'm so happy thank you remember to leave comments and feedback~)