Duet singing

I sang softly with my eyes closed I had no idea anyone was their let alone watching me til I felt arms around me I panicked and elbowed the person. "Ow babe! Jesus!" I turned around and kneeled beside Jimin. "I'm so sorry baby!" I apologised frantically while making sure he was okay he just laughed and looked at me. "I only hugged you babe no need to go all Ninja on my ass." I giggled and pulled him up. "Damn your fucking heavy. No offense though because your incredibly handsome, skinny and have abs sooo." He rolled his eyes. "I get what you mean jagi. So you were singing? Why were you all alone I'm the practice room? What we're you even doing here?" I blushed. "Working my ass off to impress ARMYs. I can't fail them." 

Jimin pouted and hugged me. "Baby it's 2am you don't need to work so hard. ARMYs will live you I'm sure of it. Let's go home." I shook my head no and tears started flowing. "Did I say something wrong?!" Jimin panicked and i shook my head no. "I'm just worried ARMYs will never love me. I feel like I'll never be good enough." Jimin glared and I backed up scared I messed up. He then pulled me close and kissed me I felt his tears slid from his cheek some ended up on our lips and I could taste his salty tears. I pulled away. "ChimChim please don't cry!" I begged he then grabbed my wrists and glared at me. 

"Don't ever say your not good enough! Your perfect to me! I love you so fucking much! Do you remember when we first met?" I nodded and he smiled. "That was one of the happiest days of my life."  My eyes widened. " I mean that much to you?" He nodded and kissed me. When I pulled away I sang softly. "I can't help falling in love with you." He smiled and we sang together staring into each other's eyes. We grew closer and closer as we sang. "For I can't help falling in love...with...you." our lips pressed together gently and I wrapped my arms around his neck when he pulled away he softly panted. 

"You ready to go home baby?" I nodded. "Wait why did you come here." Jimin chuckled. "You went missing I went on a search for my precious baby." I giggled. "Let's just go home Mr. Romantic." He smiled and held my hand. "Okay jagi let's go home."