Loved?

I didn't think this would happen. Even after everything people at school hated me. I sat in the corner of the closet of the school curled up in a ball leaning my head against the wall with an emotionless expression. I began humming til I started singing softly to spring day. I then heard a loud bang on the closet door. Shit. It opened and their stood three girls and five guys. Oh shit. I backed up further into the corner terrified til I was dragged out by my hair and a bit dropped me on the floor. "So we heard rumors about you and BTS gay slut!" A girl spoke laughkng with her friends. 

"Leave me alone!" I said in the most dominant voice I could muster but I could only seem to be strong around BTS. She smirked. "News flash honey they don't like you theirs pictures everywhere of them with other guys and each other and videos of them talking about how annoying you are!" My heart broke. "They love me." She kicked me forcing her sharp pointed heel into my stomach. "Wrong again. They hate you I know they do. I'll laugh when you die sad and alone. You know I'm right you know they could never love you your just a loser." The girls left me with the boys to beat me up. 

No kick and no punch hurt nearly as bad as the pain of knowing BTS didn't really love me. She wasn't lying was she? I sobbed and got shoved back in the closet and the assholes locked the door and threw the key in the trash on their way out so I sobbed. "They don't love me." 

I knew BTS didn't care so why did the door open to the school. Why did they come searching for me? "Y/n?! Baby please answer us! We hear your crying we can't find you tell us where you are." Jungkook called out and I wimpered crying harder. "I found him!" I heard Jin call out as he tried to open the door. I shook from sobbing. "Baby please tell us where the key is." I shook my head no and they could see me through the slits in the door. "Why not? Please is it nearby?" I nodded. I needed someone to get me out anyways. 

"I don't see it you have to tell me." I gulped and with a shaky voice I spoke. "The trash." Jungkook and Jimin left to dig through the trash and Jin looked through the cracks to see how badly I was beaten up. "Poor baby. Jungkook, Jimin he's really hurt hurry up." Taehyung pouted looking at me. "I bet it hurts." I sighed thinking. Not nearly as bad as the pain my heart feels. I heard keys move and light surrounded me. The boys rushed in and hugged me. "Who hurt you y/n?" Yoongi asked. 

I looked away from them glaring at the wall. "you did." Their eyes widened. "What?" I looked down and sobbed. "She was right (insert female bullies name) was right. She said you hated me that you have other people and I'm just an annoyance. She's right how could I be so stupid? Perfect men like you will never love me. And no matter how many beatings I'll get from those assholes nothing hurts worse than knowing that." Jin grabbed my chin making  me face him. "That girl is a lier she's a pretty damn bad lier too. We don't have anyone else. We don't hate you. We love you and each other and that's it period." 

I shoved Jin away. "Shut up you hate me! Your trying to spare my feelings your a lier and a dirty cheater!" Jungkook looked sad. "You don't honestly beilive that girl over us? Your boyfriend's?" I groaned. "I don't know! I'm scared okay! I'm scared that these seven amazing men I fell in love with lied and don't love me back. I'm scared I'll loose what little I have left of love. I'm scared okay!" 

They hugged me again. "I promise you we all love you. We promise!" Hoseok spoke kissing my cheek. My heart raced. But what if their lying. "Prove it. Prove you love me." They all seemed to think for a moment til Jungkook picked me up and carried me to the car and BTS all got in and Jin started driving us somewhere. "Where are we going?" Jimin put a blindfold on me and wispered in my ear. "It's a secret."

When he took my blindfold off we were in the middle of a busy area of Seoul holy shit that's a microphone in Jimin's hand. People crouded around. "Attention ARMYs you might want to capture this on camera." I watched as people recorded in excitement then Jun walked up to me and dipped me down kissing me infront of everyone. I blushed terrified of the croud but I kissed back regardless. My boyfriend's all took turns kissing me and afterwards BTS said something I never expected. "This is our boyfriend and Technically we we're supposed to do this on a specific time but we're going to do it tomorrow at our concert. You'll find out what it is tomorrow. It's very special."