Early morning

I woke up to the sound of banging pots. "WAKE UP LOSERS AND GET READY WE HAVE PRACTICE IN AN HOUR AND I WANT TO SLEEP IN THE CAR SOON SO HURRY UP!" I heard Yoongi scream as he passed my room with Jin who was banging pots together. I sat up groaning and wiped drool from my mouth. I hate mornings. I stood up and stretched. Yawning I looked around our new shared room. I forgot to mention we switched up the rooms and I sleep with the maknae line in their room sense my band became so distant. I looked up at the top bunk of taes and Jimin's bed where Jimin slept sense Taehyung usually sleeps with Kookie he didn't want Jungkook to have to climb up into his bed.  

I smiled when I saw the blankets a mess and Jimin not in bed. The hall and bathroom light we're on and the sink was running. I looked down to see taehyungs bed empty as well. Damn am I the only one who was still sleeping. I looked to my left to see Jungkook wasn't still in my bed then blushed remembering I fell asleep with him. I hope I didn't drool on him. I started making my way to the bathroom to shower after grabbing a nice clean outfit. I walked in seeing Jungkook shirtless brushing his teeth. My face tinted pink as I set my stuff down. 

"Hey!" He said cheerfully with toothpaste foaming at his mouth and he spit it into the sink. "Hi Jungkook." He smiled. "Your so cute and I loved your confession last night you didn't need to run away I wouldn't have said anything rude or to hurt your feelings." He ruffled my hair. I raised and eyebrow as he rinsed off his toothbrush that turned out to be two toothbrushes that actually belonged to Tae and Jimin. 

"So you like me back?" He chuckled. "I didn't say I did but I also didn't say I didn't." I sighed. "Jungkook you asshat. Also was that Taehyung's and Jimin's toothbrush you just brushed your teeth with?" He nodded. "Yeah why?""have you used mine?" He smirked. "Why?""because my tooth brush was wet last week and I hadn't used it." He smiled. "Yep that was me." I glared. "You truley are an evil maknae." He nodded. "I know!" And then he smirked "I'd lock the bathroom door when you shower." And I raised a brow blushing thinking perverted thoughts. "Why?" My face flared red and he laughed. 

"Your so perverted! Not like that! Nevermind dork." He stuck his tongue out and left the bathroom. "Also I turned the heater on so you don't freeze getting out of the shower." My face went pink again. He thought about me enough to do something sweet for me?...Damn Jungkook you really know how to make me happy. I undressed and turned on the shower once it was warm enough I stepped in. I forgot to lock the door shit. Oh well whats the worst he could do right? 

I closed my eyes humming to idol while rinsing my hair. I had turned on a speaker for the shower so I could listen to music. Is it weird that listen to my friends songs in the shower? Haha I geuss so. I bent over to get body wash when I felt freezing cold ice water being dumped on my back. I screamed like a girl and looked up to see the maknae line staring at me they were standing on the bathtub ledge. "Fuck you three! That was freezing!" Jungkook laughed. "I warned you!" And then I blushed. I'm naked. "WELL DONT JUST STARE AT ME IM NAKED!" Jungkook laughed. "We can see that!" 

Jimin was just staring face red. Taehyung was laughing with Jungkook and Jungkook waited for them to look away to wink at me. Hu? What the hell was that. Why did he wink at- oh. He knew I liked them so he was trying to get them to see me naked...what the hell? "JUNGKOOK IM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN IM OUT OF THIS SHOWER!" 

let's just say I chased him after my shower. I sighed and ran past Hobi down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat down eating Jins delicious breakfast. After we all ate we finished getting ready and ran the the van. We got in and I sat between Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi complained about how Jimin hates him and he can't sleep because he doesn't want to lean on the window or me. I finally shut him up doing something I never thought I would. Jimin was practically on my lap aswell as Yoongi thanks to the lack of space so when the van jumped I moved my arm so Jimins seatbelt unclasped and he fell over my lap pinning Yoongi with his arms while their lips pressed together. 

Then me and V and Kookie burst into laughter. "Can't say he doesn't love you now can you Yoongi!" Jimin pulled away and began apologizing as fast as he could while Yoongi just stared in a mix of shock discust and he even slightly seemed to want more. Yoongi eventually sighed and looked out the window. "I don't know why I must put up with these kids. How do you handle them Jin-hyung?" Jin shrugged. "No idea." Me and the others glared. "Hey!" 

(SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN FOREVER . I had a suicide attempt and school and drama and plus my friend was distracting me from my work so I'm very sorry for the lack of update I'll try harder for you all! Fighting! Also I'm challenging my lovely readers to create an oc for my story if you do I'll follow you and even possibly read and vote on your stories!

What I need to know: 

Name of oc 

Hair color 

Eye color 

Hair length 

Hair type 

Height 

Weight 

Job 

Special things I need to know about them