Hidden lies

I walked through the school doors with a smile. It's okay. Itll be okay. I walked to my locker placing things inside and grabbing what's nessacary I sat singing along to BTS' songs. I heard someone sit next to me. "Yeah I didn't want to sit with him either but I have too. " I heard the girl say glaring at me. I sighed. It's okay it's okay. "Hey look that boy is the one who failed to be famous!""who even is he!?"

I got shoved, beaten, burnt, brused. All day was pain. Words that can't be taken back. I ran out of the building at the end of the day only to be bullied again. I ran home crying. I stopped in front of the door. No. No tears. Not in front of BTS. I dried my eyes and smiled walking into our shared home. "Hey y/n how was school?!" Hobi asked excited and I looked at him with a closed eyed smile. "It was amazing I'm already popular! It was amazing! People love me!" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Great!" He ran to tell everyone and I dropped to my knees looking at the ground blankly. 

A tear dropped. "Hu?" I touched my cheek. "Tear?" I smiled. Love yourself. What a funny thing to say. I stood wiping my eyes again smiling. It doesn't hurt. They can't feel bad for you you know you deserve this! I yelled at myself. 

"Y/n c'mon we made a celebration dinner!" A suprisingly happy Yoongi said. I nodded and stood walking to the kitchen. They can and will never know how I secretly live in pain.