Cancelled and good looks

I ran as fast as I could but once I arrived I grew angry. I read the sign on the door. 'Dear students school was cancelled today because of a meeting and a delay in preparation. We apologise if you came all this way. School starts tomorrow at 8am be up early and eat well to stay healthy." I growled. "I ran all this way?!" After a short mental breakdown I sighed and picked up my phone prepared to call Yoosun. Oh right he was busy. Kesu? Busy. Niku? Busy. Lin? Busy. Shit. I began walking with a pout til I remembered. BTS?...no most of them are busy and I doubt the others would even want to come get me. 

I called Yoongi and heard his voicemail. "I'm probably asleep don't bother leaving a voicemail unless we're related." I sighed. Typical Yoongi. I called Namjoon. Voicemail. "Hey this is Namjoon leave a message." I hung up. Hoseok? "Sorry I missed your call I must be dancing call back later!" I sighed and hung up. Taehyung? I called. "You've reached Vincent van Gough leave a message." Lol what the fuck taetae? I left a message. "Nice voicemail Tae see ya when I get home." Then hung up. Jimin? I called and was greated by Jimin singing serendipity and the beep for a voicemail. I hung up blushing at his beautiful voice. I called Jin. "I'm probably cooking leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!" I hung up. 

Jungkook? I called. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hello?" Scared I jumped. "Ah! Jungkook you scared me!" He laughed then stopped. "Hey shouldn't you be in school learning!" I blushed and scratched the back of my neck. "About that. School got cancelled and the walk home is too far. Could you pick me up?" He laughed. "Sure we're are you?""Down the street from my school I was told you know which one.""yeah be their in a few minutes wait their and don't get kidnapped!" I laughed. "Will do Jungkook." I hung up. Why is he so extra? 

I kept walking til I heard tires screatching and I jumped out of the street scared. "Sorry!" Jungkook yelled out the window nearly giving me a heart attack. "Jeon Jungkook! You almost ran me over! Your a horrible driver!" I got in the car. "Can we make a stop?""where?""salon." He turned to me with an eyebrow raised. "Why?" I blushed. "A haircut and hair dye." He smiled. "Oh cool. What kinda haircut, what color tell me everything!" I sighed. "Kinda like yours used to be back when you looked like an emo." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "And pink." He glanced at me. "What kinda pink?" I looked away face red from embarrassment. "Jimin's hair color." 

He glanced over. "Why Jimin's hair color and my hair cut?" I blushed. "I want to be loved as much as everyone loves you boys." I said sighing. "And I really like pinks and blues." I almost let and you two slip out but it stayed in my sub consious. "Oh well I think you'll be loved regardless." I turned to him like a confused puppy. "You look good on your own. I supposed if you mix together my hair cut and Jimin's hair color it'd still be your still but still. No need to become us. It'd be weird talking two a second version of myself." 

I laughed. "Can we actually make a few stops?" He nodded. "Yeah but I gotta pick up Taehyung at some point. I poked his cheek. "Hey Kookie?" He looked at me. "What?""Why is Taehyung so extra?" He laughed. "What makes you say that?""His voicemail." He broke out into giggles. "Oh the Vincent van Gough thing?" I nodded and he sighed. "I don't know he's just that way. We also have to pick up Jimin." I sighed and he looked at me confused. "What's wrong?""Why did Jimin starve himself last year? (For the sake of the story their hair is whatever color I say it is I'm to lazy to look up what it is. It has nothing to do with the time let's just say his hair was redyed pink!) 

Jungkook looked at me as though he didn't like talking about it but opened his mouth anyways. "He thought he was...chubby so he tried loosing weight by starving and overworking himself. It worked a little too well and he almost died." I nodded and leaned on Jungkook. "I really like Jimin he sings good. So do you." He looked down at me. "I'm glad you like us." I looked up at him. "After my hair we can pick up Tae and get candy after that we can pick up Jimin and go get coffee okay?" He nodded. 

"Let's do it!" When I got my hair done Jungkook sat with me the whole time watching and talking with me he'd sit their and laugh at the way they'd put my hair and pull it back and I'd pout and tell him to be quiet. When it was finished I smiled widely at the mirror. "Ah! I love it!" He laughed. "woah adorable you look so cute!" I blushed and smiled hugging him. "I can't beive you payed for it thank you Kookie!" He smiled. "Your welcome. Now let's go get Tae!" He then dragged me out of the salon. I can't wait.