Ready

"We will record videos and get famous off them if that doesn't work we will try something else." Niku said walking away. I smirked. "Deal! Now c'mon Kesu and Yoosun we're partners!" 

(Later) 

I worked hard day and night perfecting my songs and dances and helping others with theirs. I refused to record until I was perfect at it. 

"Kesu!!" He walked up to me on the floor crying tugging at my hair. "What what's wrong? Frustrated about the coreo? Here I'll help." He lifted me onto my feet and grabbed my hand lifting it in the air. "Come down shake shake shake. Then step. Good now sway and sway and step back good now hair hair and look. See you got it just follow me!" He danced mirroring me giving me compliments occasionally to keep me motivated. Eventually it became dark.

"You coming home Y/n? You need a break. Plus you always leave late and arrive early to both the recording studio and the practice room." I sighed looking at kesu his purple hair touched by sweat and his deep dark blue eyes. I couldn't tell him the truth. That I took no breaks that I had been staying the night at both places non stop practice. No sleep and no end. 

"No thanks Kesu I'm going to leave late again!" He smiled. "Okay."  Then he left. Now I'm here. Alone. I grabbed some water and began to drink. Maybe a little break wouldn't be so bad. Check out what's new with BTS. I sat and watched their videos until I drifted off into sleep. No! I can't sleep my group will find out I lied! Yet I'm so...tired