Coffee shop

After picking up Jimin he tiredly slumped on my shoulder and fell asleep. "Jimin-hyung pabo!" Jungkook yelled as Jimin slung his arms around his neck. Jimin smiled in his sleep and hugged him closer and I giggled at the cuteness. Then nearly choked laughing when he yanked the poor maknae near his crotch. "pfffffttt." I nearly died laughing but held it together. Jungkook on the other hand was laughing, blushing and struggling. "Jimin! Let go!" I laughed harder. Taehyung looked back. "Jimin stop he's too young! He doesn't even know how!" Jungkook seemed to glare at the 'he doesn't know how' part then he freed himself. 

"How would you know if he knows how?" I asked smirking. Taehyung blushed. "Well I don't. I HOPE HE DOESNT JIN WOULD HAVE HIS HEAD ON A STICK!" Jungkook slumped back at that looking scared as he nervously laughed. I choked on my water. "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER NOT!" Taehyung yelled. "WHO AND WHEN?" Taehyung was starting to sound like Jins mom side. Jungkook hid his face. "I haven't done anything like that Tae!" I blushed. "I have." 

Taehyung was taking a drink of water at the time. He spit all over the windshield. Jungkook became Jungshook and Jimin shot up wide awake with a 'no way' look. I laughed. "I'm still a virgin I just did things. ""With a guy?!" I sighed. "Yeah expirementing!" Jungkook smirked. "what kinda things~" I shrugged. "Nothing too bad like I said I'm still a virgin. He didn't touch me I touched him." Taehyung screamed like an angry disappointed mother for the rest of the ride. 

"RELAX TAEHYUNG THAT WAS YEARS AGO!""YOUR 18 IT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED YEARS AGO! BAD Y/N!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Ignore him." Jimin yawned. "So what's you three do without me?" We got out of the car. "We accidentally went to a strip club." I growled angrily and stormed off in front of them to the coffee shop leaving them confused. 

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so mad about it. 

(Timeskip)

We sat down I drank my (favorite type of coffee) and they drank their own types of coffee. "So how old were you when you started experimenting with boys?" Jungkook asked smiling at me. "Oh me? I was 11." (DONT DO THINGS THAT YOUNG CHILDREN jk idgaf) Jimin and taehyung nearly died while Jungkook seemed excited and curious. Before momma Tae could flip out Jungkook spoke. "Was experimenting fun?" I blushed. "Well when I got older and less anxious about it yeah it was. I mean I'm gay after all." Jungkook smiled. "Maybe we could expirement sometime?" I started choking on my coffee. "What?!" He laughed. 

"What?! It's not like you have to i was half joking." Jimin looked like a tamato. Taehyung looked shooketh. "half joking?! You want to do gay stuff with y/n?!" Jungkook shrugged. "I'm just curious after all I'm in my 20s and still a virgin I think I deserve fun.""we're idols we don't get that kinda fun! Also why ask him I've been here sense you were practically a child!" Tae yelled and I laughed. "Ooh I smell jealousy!" Tae glared. "No you smell coffee and anger!" I rolled my eyes. "Gosh just let Jungkook be curious! Did he even get taught what sex was?" 

Jungkook smirked. "Yep. Although in Korea they don't really teach much gay sex stuff that's why I'm curious. At least tell me about it!" He pouted and taehyung groaned wispering to him. Over time his face got redder and redder. "Ohhhh so thats why you don't want me to expirement your worried were going to do that! Oh no I just meant kissing! Pabo!" I couldve sworn I saw the steam extinguishe from Taehyung and he smiled. "Why didn't you just say so!? Yeah I don't care if you kiss another boy in curiousity but your not loosing your virginity yet your still our little child maknae! No growing up yet!" 

"Yes sir!" Jungkook laughed and we all sat and drank our coffee chatting and laughing. Im so happy their my friends. I'd probably be dead without them.