Busy day

"It's so tAsTeY~ come and chase mE~" I sang shaking my head side to side causing my hair to flip side to side I made sweater paws and made fists moving like a neko. Jimin smiled recording me for their Bangtan bomb. Then blood sweat and tears came on and I mimicked my boyfriends lip syncing to the song make silly faces. BTS walked in all stopping to watch me as I goofed around. Suddenly I started to dance along to the song. Jungkook walked in drinking soda right as I covered my eyes and...well let's just say he choked on his soda. I laughed and continued to lip sync then I spoke along with Namjoons part in the deepest voice I could muster then I acted dramatic with the organ parts and danced along with the end of the song. 

When I was finished I laughed. "why are you all watching me I'm embarrassed!" I blushed hiding my face behind my sweater paws. Then the next song came on and everyone got hyped. "HARD CARRY!" we all jumped and lip synced to our own parts. Suddenly my group walked in and we all danced. Kesu hugged Yoosun the whole time they danced at I smiled at them. Their such a happy couple. I looked to see Lin and Niku kiss. Wow...their really happy together. I suddenly stopped dancing and smiled staring at them. 

"Whats wrong?" Namjoon asked and i laughed. "I'm just watching."  Eventually they stopped dancing and Kesu walked up and said something he meant as a joke but it honestly seemed true.

"Y/n you spend so much time with BTS you might as well be a member." Suddenly BTS hit kesus arm and I got confused but Kesu just snickered. "Fine fine your total buzz kills." He pouted and Yoosun kissed his cheek. "Kesu or hyung stole my purple teddy bear." Kesu looked at him. "Which hyung will die my love?" Yoosun pointed to Niku and Kesu took off after Niku. Yoosun smiled. "It's was a present from Kesu." I nodded understanding. 

Kesu walked back over handing Yoosun his teddy bear.

Kesu smiled "so we heard you made a solo song behind leader-hyungs back." I looked away. "Maybe." He smirked. "What's it called?" I blushed. "Well it's not even finished yet but it's called your bad boy." Kesu smirked. "Of course you'd make a song called that!" I blushed and hit his arm. "Shut up." 

Yoosun then dragged Kesu off and I waved them bye. I then pouted. "Great now my secret solo song is no longer a secret." Jungkook put an arm around me. " 'your bad boy' hu?" I blushed and sang a tiny bit "I could be your bad boy~" Jungkook smiled and wispered in my ear. "You already are." My face turned red and I dropped down covering my face in embarrassment. Namjoon walked in and kneeled down. "You good?" He asked shoving a chip in his mouth and I shook my head no. "Jungkook is evil." He laughed. "Yeah I know he is." He stood up rubbing my back for a second. 

"Well I hate to break it to you jagi but you can't stay in pajamas all day we have a busy schedule and so do you. I suggest you wear something nice and expensive. I dunno go through Taehyungs closet of Gucci." He stood up walking away and I groaned. Today is going to be a busy day.