Admitting it to Jin

I sighed sitting down in the window pain dangling a leg and looking out at the busy world. I thought I would never amount to anything. Never be famous. Yet here i am. Having everything I ever wanted yet the empty feeling hasn't left me. What more could I want? I came here to fill the emptiness and it still isn't filled! Whats wrong with me? I sighed and began singing the pain away. I sang my own songs til I got tired then began singing my Hyungs songs and then BTS' songs. "Young forever~" I smiled singing their most beautiful songs. 

"Hey?" I heard a knock on the wall and turned to face the doorway. "Seokjin?" I got up and walked over hugging him crying. "Woah whats wrong?!" He hugged back. "I don't know. I feel. Empty. A peice of my puzzle is missing. I don't know why! I fufilled my dreams of being famous and meeting my idols. Why do I still feel incomplete?" He smiled and sat down next to me. 

"Well for starters is their any secrets that have weighed you down?" I nodded. "A few." He smiled and wiped away my tears and I gasped blushing. "Well I'm good at keeping secrets." I got captured by his eyes the same way I got captured by Jungkooks. "J-Jin-hyung." He smiled and leaned in a bit. "Jungkook was right." I cocked my head in confusion. "Your eyes. Their e/c. Its harder to tell from a distance." 

My heart thumped in my chest then throbbed. "I don't think you'd accept it. Nor would the others. My Hyungs know." He moved closer. "Tell me all about it." I sighed and looked him in the eyes again. "I'm gay." 

He brushed my hair back. "Y-your gay?" I nodded. He smirked. "Oh I see. Hmm. Do you happen to like one of us?" I blushed and looked away. "I mean I might I don't know. That's non of your business!" He laughed and hugged me. "Relax even if you did I wouldn't tell on you. Thank you for trusting me with your secret~" I laughed and nuzzled my head against his chest. "It's nothing Jin-hyung. Thanks for being open minded." He nodded. 

"Do you like me~ I'm worldwide handsome after all~" I laughed. "I'll think about it Jin-hyung!" He scoffed. "Whats their to think about?! I'm handsome I'm nice I cook for you I teach you to cook I take care of children! You should be head over heels for me!" I laughed. "Yeah yeah slow the role Romeo. I'll think about it." He pinched my cheek. "Yeah yeah." 

"So what do you think of Yoongi~" I glared. "Stop trying to get my secrets out I'll never admit it!" He laughed. "Well then I can wait but you'll tell me eventually who the lucky guy is~" I shoved him playfully. "Whatever 'eomma'" he pouted. "Don't call me that!" He then stood up. "I'm telling the others.""I'll murder you Kim seokjin!" He giggled and ran down stairs with me running after him.