BigHit?

(sorry BTS may not be here for a bit I was really busy tonight so this may come in parts sorry!) 

I was rudely awoken by a knock at the door. I slipped on pants and a hoodie walking to the door and opening it. "are you y/n l/n?" I nodded. "We work for BigHit were here to collect you for a formal in person audition then we will evaluate you and see if your our newest stars. If so then we will show you around you'll sign some papers and your manager will begin managing you the day after you also may get to meet our other famous groups such as BTS." I got excited. "Okay just a sec." I slipped my shoes and backpack on. Then we got into the van and drove to the BigHit building. 

The boys did their separate auditions first then it was my turn. "Please sing a song of your choosing it can be an original or a famous song your choice." I smiled and began singing secrets but in Korean. When I was done they applauded me and I left. They recorded my audition. I left the room smiling. "I think I did well." They smiled. "We bet you did." Kesu said smiling back. (*Cough* goldfish *cough) 

"I think we may just make it." Kesu said smiling. "We'll see tommarow." Niku said smiling. 

(Sorry you'll see next chapter which I'll probably post tommarow also I got a BTS poster so happy! My birthday wasn't to long ago July 28th I'm 13 woohoo! I got some cool stuff. Anyways the next one will be if you got in and the one after should have BTS again I'm sorry I'm just super busy packing to move 💗💗💗)