Marriage to Namjoon

(Sorry if it's short) 

I'm about to marry Namjoon I decided to wear a skirt and a Lacey shirt for our wedding the outfit faded from the center out from white to black. I know weird right? But I crossdress. I don't care what people define as girl and boy clothes I think outfits look good regardless. I almost ran my hand through my freshly dyed hair til I remembered it'd been styled. I relaxed and sighed to myself looking down. "Jesus y/n your an idol this shouldnt make you so nervous." I heard someone next to me speak. 

"Y/n the person you requested to walk you down the isle to Namjoon is here." My jaw dropped. "that was just wishful thinking! She's actually here?!" I ran up to see bf/n. "Oh my god I thought you'd never come to Korea!" She smiled and ran up to hug me. "Well once I saw you were famous and the popular video of your idols proposing to you I had to! Then I heard you were wanting me to walk you down the isle and I got here as fast as I could!" She hugged me tightly. "You look so good!" She complimented. "Follow me we need to get your makeup done to match the theme of the groom's maids dresses!" My makeup artist usherd my long time friend from America away from me. 

I remember back to when she said me and Jungkook had the best singing voices and laugh to myself. Back then I never would have even thought BTS would even meet me. Let alone fall in love with me. My best friend returns with her makeup on and I noticed her dress. "Aww you look great in red!" She smiled. "you look good in that outfit itself!" Suddenly the music started. 

I shook as nervousness washed over me but she linked our arms and Squeezed in reassurance. I smiled as we began walking. I opened my eyes to see hundreds of people lined up in rows colors of rainbows surrounded. I looked to see the best men as my other future husband's and the groom's maids made up of our female friends one being the girl that gave me her number the first time I ran into BTS in that store. I smiled at her and waved slightly and she winked at me and I looked as my eyes trailed to Namjoon. 

"Oh wow.." I let out as I saw his handsome face with the most expensive of makeup on it. His hair was styled so nicely that it seemed his hair always looked that way. His suit must've cost a fortune is was black and white but faded like mine instead of traditional groom wear he had a red tie and I had a red choker. I felt myself getting extremely close to him so I got In my place. I went through my traditions and we shared our words of love and lastly I cried in joy while he re-slipped the ring on my finger which I'd need to take off for the next ceremony. I heard the words signaling me to kiss him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in we kissed with more passion than ever. 

We pulled away to camera flashes and clapping and excited yelling. It was time for me to throw the first rose to say who would get married next even though I'd do this 6 more times. The person who ended up with the rose was non other than the girl I met at the store. She smiled and run up to me and hugged me. "Im so happy for you and them!" I giggled. "Me too. Gonna stay for the next ceremonies?" She nodded. "of course." I smiled and wrapped my arm around Namjoon him doing the same to me and we listened as everyone toasted. 

I had concluded that after the last toast everyone would be shit face drunk. I laughed to myself at this and smiled at my new husband. Has he always been this handsome?

(Hope you liked! 

Questions for the author? 

I really want to be asked things :p)