Slow dancing

After spending time with the maknae line I figure i owed some time with the hyung line. I stumbled and groaned. "Oh for fucks sake I have no balance! I'm sorry Hobi." I pouted mad at myself for messing up infront of a dancing god. He smiled his wide sunshine smile and I couldn't help but smile back. "It's okay we can work on the harder dances later. How about we do something slower. How about...hmm...save me?" I nodded and he walked over to me. "I heard you were struggling perfecting a part of it." I nodded and did the dance he then clapped his hands together. 

"I got it! I know what part your not good at and I know why! Babe your footing is just off by a bit and it messed with your coordination and balance!" I nodded paying attention to his words. He guided me with the dance. He tapped my inner thigh to tell me to spread my legs a tad. I slowly moved as he instructed. Eventually I just groaned and looked down. "Jimin was wrong I'm a failure!" He hugged me. "Don't say that. You beat yourself up over nothing! Your an amazing dancer honey you just need a little help here and there to perfect it!" 

I  sighed looking him in the eyes. "Your so nice to me Hobi." He smiled wide and I smiled back. "And your smile is so addicting I always have to smile back." He hugged me from behind and hummed. "Tell me more." I swayed back and forth with him. "When you rap it's so amazing I get so lost in your voice and it pulls me into this void and I never want to leave." He laughed against my neck. "Oh really?" I nodded and we swayed more and he spun me around and I giggled. "Tell me more."

I looked him in the eyes and kissed him softly I pulled away and looked back into his eyes. "Your kisses are so unique and I love having your lips on mine. Your also incredibly handsome and when you dance your incredibly hot and serious and it's amazing how you go from sunshine to sexy in a matter of seconds." He hummed and kissed me. "Jagi?" I hummed.  "You make me so happy that even when I'm dancing I can't stay serious thinking of you." I laughed and put my head against his chest listening to his heart beat and closed my eyes yawning. 

He smiled "aw jagi are you tired?" I nodded. He picked me up bridal style. "Then I'll carry you home." I nuzzled my face into his chest. "Your such a good boyfriend." He laughed. "Really?" I nodded and yawned again falling asleep listening to his rythmic heartbeat.