Sick cuddles

"Suuuugaaaa." I groaned crawling in bed with him. He huffed and groaned. "What? You know not to wake me when I'm sleeping" I wimpered. "But suga I'm sick!" He slowly sat up looking at me. "Your serious?" I nodded whipping my runny nose with my sleeve. Suga raised an eyebrow. "Your sweating really bad y/n." I crawled under the covers. "But I feel freezing!" He yawned and stood up. "You have a fever y/n. I'm getting you a cold rag to put on your head don't move unless your going to puke if your going to puke get the hell out of my bed immediatly. Puke on my floor for all I care but if you puke on my bed your dead." 

I nodded and burried my body in his comfy bed. No wonder he naps so much his bed is hella comfortable. I groaned when my stomach started hurting. "Suga can you put a trashcan next to the bed just in case?" I yelled to him so he could hear from his bathroom. I heard the water turn off and some ruckus before he came back in placing the trashcan near me and the wet rag on my head. "Need anything else?" I nodded. "Water and nausea medicine." He sighed. "Isn't the good kind of nausea medicine all the way in your room and the ice all the way downstairs in the kitchen?" 

I nodded and he pouted. "Ughhh your lucky I love you so much. Here I am 2 in the fucking morning taking care of my sick boyfriend because I need to be a good boyfriend and shit because I love him so much and I can't resist his damn pout." He grumbled to himself leaving the room. A few minutes later he came back with the medicine and water. "Extra ice just how you like it." I smiled. "Awww you remembered." 

He pouted. "Don't talk to me like I'm your husband were not old yet." I laughed. "hey people get married at 18 and I'm 18." He smirked. "And I'm alot older than you. What does that make me?" I shrugged. "It makes you my boyfriend still nothing changes. Age is a number Yoongles." He groans. "Please don't call me that." I groan when I feel pain in my stomach. "Shit I never handed you the medicine." He spoke seeing my discomforted look. He popped the desolving tablet in my mouth and smiled. "there you go." I nuzzled up to him and he went stiff. 

"What's wrong?" He slowly relaxed. "Nothing just im not used to phsyical contact." I giggled and sighed. "Well I don't want to get you sick anyways so.." I scooted away turning over to face the wall. I felt the bed shift and an arm went around my waist. I turned around to face him. He was blushing and looking away. "I'm not a cuddly kind of boyfriend but your sick and I want you to feel loved." I smiled and I scooted up so I could kiss him he was kissing back til he pulled away pouting. "Your lips taste like medicine instead of their usual sweet flavor." I blushed and hid my face on his chest. 

"I'm sorry." He kissed my head. "It's alright jagi...I love you." I smiled up at him. "I love you more." He smirked. "Jagi I got up at 2am to take care of your sick ass walked all the way downstairs and to your room and back let you stay in my bed even if I was concerned youd throw up on my sheets if that's not alotta love then I don't know what is." I giggled. "I worked my ass off to get famous praying one day I'd meet my idols then I waited forever to confess unsure theyd like me I thought you hated me for awhile and after all this waiting I'm a BTS member and the happiest man alive. I think we love each other equally." Yoongi grumbled in exhaustion. "Your probably right jagi. Goodnight." I smiled. "Goodnight." 

I'd say this is the best sick day ever. Because I get to spend my sick day cuddling Min Yoongi.