Game night

Tonight was the night of death. Aka karoke night. "Spin the bottle who goes first?" It spun and of course it hand to land on me. "Who's song are you singing?" Jin pulled out a slip of paper and laughed. "Caught in a lie!!!" Jin sang and I blushed standing up. "Your all lucky I worked on my Korean and spent days trying to sing this." They Snickered. "You spent days wow what a devoted fanboy." I rolled my eyes and Taehyungs comment and picked up the mic. The music began and I put on the most dramatic face I could muster. 

They all burst into laughter and Jimin hit Jin in embarrassment. I began singing as best I could running my hands through my hair to mimick Jimin but in a professional way. I sang as best I could but I couldn't always hit the super high notes so my voice would crack and I'd blush in embarrassment. When I was done they clapped and Jimin covered his face and hit Jungkook three times in embarrassment. I bowed. "Thank you I'm park jimin everyone loves me because I'm a sexy mochi and I sing higher than all these bitches and I run my hands through my hair 24/7." I said striking a post and I sat down laughing with the others while Jimin continued to be embarrassed.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Yoongi. "Oh jesus. Let's see how you will suffer." I pulled out a slip and almost died at the song and sang. "Say what you want say what you want~" let's just say listening to Yoongi sing Jimin's part made me laugh my ass off. "This is why I don't sing!" He yelled and I laughed. 

I spun the bottle and it landed on Yoosun. "YOOSUUUUUUUN!" I giggled and pulled out a slip of paper. "Oooh you get to impress Yoongi by rapping! A to the G to the U to the STD! But theirs a twist you must pick someone to do it with you." He looked at me and smirked evily and I backed up. "Don't you dare pick me you know I'm a singer not a rapper! I can rap I just choose not too!" He then smirked and handed me a mic and i groaned. "I hate you Yoosun." He smiled petting my hair. "Love you too gay boy." I growled and mumbled shut up. Then the music started. 

Before yoosun could get a word out I went crazy on the mic I rapped like my life depended on it eventually Yoosun calmed down from being shook and joined in as we began jumping up and down. "A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD IM D BOY BECAUSE IM FROM D!" We practically screamed out and when the fast parts came in Yoosun suddenly went quiet leaving me to show off my rap skills and I blushed the whole time but rapped with all my energy and might. 

When we finished they all clapped and screamed our names and I bowed again. "I probably sounded terrible I'm sorry Yoongi-hyung." He just laughed. "I actually enjoyed that. You might be my second Tony Montana Jimin is my first Tony Montana though." I laughed. "of course." The bottle was spun. "Ooooh Jimin whatcha singing?" I pulled a slip out. "You make me begin~" I sang in my best Jungkook voice. 

Jungkook hugged me the whole time Jimin sang his song and when Jimin sat down next to Jungkook he sneakily kissed him and I chuckled. "I saw that Jimin..." He glared punching my arm playfully. "whatever." I loved karoke night every night we got to hear each other sing each other's songs and parts it was funny. "Okay so moving on to the next game." We sat at the computer. "Geuss the BTS song by the first five seconds kesu Yoosun Niku and Lin will play. 

The first song I hear wistling. "DNA!" I yelled out and Yoosun covered his ears. "Your so loud!" He complained. I glared. The next song came on and I heard deep singing. "Stigma duh! C'mon YouTube your going to easy on me." I said and Kesu silently agreed that this game was easy. Then i heard Namjoon's voice. "Dope." Then their was spring day then house of cards Idol and seesaw then bulletproof part 1 and 2.  Then the video ended. "You knew all those songs?!" Namjoon asked and I nodded. "Of course how could I not. Now let's see you guess our songs." I said smirking at BTS. 

"Alright." They sat down watching the video and they heard a gunshot. "Loser at love?" Jimin asked and i nodded. "Yep next." They heard Niku rapping. "life is to short for sad goodbyes?" Jin asked. Me and my group were supprized they remembered our songs. Then they heard my singing. "My inspiration a BTS tribute?" I blushed it was one of my newest songs. "Yeah." Jimin high fived Jungkook. The next song played it started with dripping and then you could hear Kesu sing. "Catoptrophobia?" We nodded. "Or fear of mirrors as some can it." They nodded and another played with wind blowing and piano playing and it opened with my singing. "Heights/fall?" Then the video ended and me and Kesu said in a happy tone. 

"You got them all correct!" BTS we're so happy. "Alright now let's geuss kpop by emojis." I saw an emoji of a x a arrow and a person. "Boss nct?" BTS we're shocked I got it right. "How did you gets that?" I shrugged. "I had it stuck in my head." Then Jin grabbed me by the chin. "We should be the only boys who's songs get stuck in your head." My face lit up red as he kissed my cheek and let go of me and i looked back at the screen to see ice cream and cake. Hobi then practically jumped up and started dancing "ice cream cake~" I rolled my eyes and he sat down and emojis of a police man a doctor etc showed up and I slammed my fist on the table. "DOPE!" BTS was startled but laughed at my enthusiasm. 

"Next! What should we do now." I Snicker evily and take over the keyboard and smirk at the video of fan edits. "You'll be shocked by your own sexiness." They looked at me weirdly but then looked at the screen to hear sexy music playing and clips of the maknae line dancing sexually and Jin blushed. "I never realized how sexually they young ones danced til now. No wonder Jungkook is a Playboy Jimin's a hoe and Taehyung is kinky." I broke into laughter with my Hyungs. "I can't breathe!" 

I loved family game night it made me feel like we were all a real family.