Marriage to Jimin

(So sad this can't be a smut chapter sense its chapter 69 but oh well it's marriage to my bias so WOOP WOOP also yes Jimin is my bias and Jungkook Jin Yoongi and Tae are my hardcore bias wreckers) 

Sure is was the fifth time I was being walked down the isle but it was still as magical and whimsical as ever of course this theme was blue. I loved the color blue it reminds me of the calm waves of the ocean hitting the warm sand or even the rapids running across my legs that are dipped into a stream. All the colors are magical especially pink in my opinion but blue was just the most relaxing thing ever. I sighed thinking back on every day I spent with Jimin I thought about our first kiss and the times we've cuddled I even thought about his naked body pressed up against mine. He was so handsome with his clothes off and there was no lust just a deep live and admiration for my boyfriend now soon to be husband's body. 

It's crazy to think that a long time ago I was just a fan wanting to be famous who would think that a trip to a local supermarket would change my whole life. I let out a long sigh and hooked arms with her my heart racing I geuss I had forgotten how truley magical my love is between me and my famous significant others. I bet thousands of people would love to be me but oh well they will find there true loves eventually.

I walk down the isle the deep ocean blue and light pastel blue dance in ribbons casting blue shadows with the light. Such beautiful lights. Almost like Christmas lights but for a more special occasion that only comes once for some. Marriages may end for alot of people but with BTS I trust that my love for them will go on til the day I die. I see through the blue ribbons Jimin he's so stunning wearing a blue suit that probably costed more than the seven million dollar place they once had. I still laugh at the fact that they had a seven million dollar place but no soy sauce.

There such kids but I geuss that's one of the things I love about them. Jimins smile turns his eyes in to crescents of joy and love. His plump lips curled into a big smile as a blush spreads across his face is happiness. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss him right now. He looks down and my tennis shoes and resisted the urge to laugh at my getto attempt at foot wear well what was I supposed to do I'm a boy what should I have worn high heels? His eyes trail to my blue and white skirt with beautiful patterns that remind me of the ocean I'm so happy Jimin got me such a nice outfit a blue bow tied into a strand of my hair and blue jewelry decorated my arms ankle and neck each jewel extreamly expensive and probably worth more than my entire closet. 

He looks up farther at my top cut in a unique way and decorated with blue stitched patterns. My outfit complimented his nicely it was like we were made for each other. Our vows exchanged I quickly jump into his arms and kiss his plump lips oh how I love kissing his soft plump lips so nice so warm. I never want this kiss to end. 

(IM SORRY IT SUCKS AND I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE IM GROUNDED SO YEAH)