Ships ships and more ships

Y/n pov

~~~~~~

"This bitch did not just diss on BTS in front of me." Yoosuns jaw dropped. "Oh yes she did. Look at the comment she said BTS are lesbian girls and their ugly and weird." I stood up on the couch in anger. "Kesu hold me back I'ma kill this hoe! I will ruin her reputation! I will find her and force her to watch sexy BTS moments til she dies wait no she doesn't even deserve their beauty!" I started flipping out pacing on the couch as BTS walked in. "Um why is y/n on top of the couch and why does he look so angry?" Jin asked clearly confused. 

I was fuming in anger. "Diss low class white trash low-key dumbass hoe disrespected my rghhh I'ma kill her kesu I'ma kill her I swear." Kesu broke into laughter. "this is how he gets when someone disses on you boys." I stepped off the couch. "Kesu where she live, Yoosun start hacking." BTS all seemed interested in the angry look on my face. "Thats what angered him?" Jin asked confused. 

"Mmhm this is what I used to put up with but he's yours now soooo you deal with it." Kesu walked out of the room biting an apple. Jimin laughed. "What video were you watching anyways?" Me and Yoosun choked on our saliva. "NOTHING!" Taehyung snatched the remote and scrolled up. "Ship moments?" Me and Yoosun looked at each other with fear. "remember the videos I showed you that one time?" Taehyung nodded. "Its like that but worse and just...don't watch." Taehyung glared. "hold up what do you mean it's worse it's literally just moments of us like what's so bad about that?" 

I sighed and Yoosun shrugged so I spoke. "Go ahead but don't say you weren't warned." Taehyung rolled his eyes and started the video and everyone sat down. On the chair it went Yoosun Taehyung me Jimin Jungkook and the floor was Hoseok Yoongi Namjoon and Jin. They began watching and collectively their faces grew red. "We can explain all of these...okay maybe not this one...or that one...or any." Me and Yoosun watched and they all seemed to get embarrassed. 

Suddenly Jin screamed. "I REMEMBER THAT MOMENT! Jungkook wouldn't stop touching my butt! Very inappropriate!" I laughed and Jungkook hid is face and a clip played of Jungkook and Jimin and Jimin tapped his cheek and said "kiss?" Jungkook they glared at Jimin. "WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU ON CAMERA?" jimin laughed. "Fine then I'll kiss you now instead." Jimin then kissed Jungkook and the others acted shocked and I gave them an oh really look. 

"Mmhm like y'all haven't been kissing each other if that isn't true then I'm straight and married." Jungkook clearly didn't get the joke because he almost cried so I cuddled him. "I was joking I'm not straight and I'm certainly not married...yet?" I seemed to ask myself and BTS panicked. "Your picking one of us?!" I laughed. "How could I?" They all seemed to relax. "Oh thank God." Jimin breathed out clearly glad I didn't say yes. 

Then a moment of Taehyung spanking Jungkook came on and Everyone glared at Taehyung. "You spanked our maknae?" Yoongi asked with a wtf face and Taehyung smriked. "I actually think k I've spanked all of you at some point." Once again me and Yoosun choked on nothing. "Okayyy well things are getting to sexual I'm going in the kitchen." I reached out for him as he walked away. "Don't leave me I'm too young to die I'm only 18 I'm still a virgin and I want to at least live to 21 so I can go to a bar and make stupid mistakes please don't leave me to die!" He just laughed and walked away and Jungkook wispered to me. "Your really a virgin." A shiver ran up my spine. "Yes so what's it to ya?" He chuckled. "Nothing just wanted to see your reaction." 

Oh he's so lucky I didn't fanboy I would've punched him for messing with me like that. Suddenly I felt his tongue on the back of my neck and I yelpled and he giggled. "So cute!" I blushed and BTS stared at me. "Jungkook is evil." Jimin laughed. "We know." I sighed. "Someone save me." Jin smiled. "We can save you with our love!" He said showing finger hearts. I looked down blush in like crazy and sang softly. "I need your love before I fall fall." They awwed and hugged me. "HYUNGS KESU LIN YOOSUN NIKU HELP IM BEING SMOTHERED IN BTS LITERALLY!" I just heard a "HELP YOURSELF." As a reply. Assholes...

"We love you." BTS said in sync "I love you all too." I said relaxing into the hug and Yoosun walked in and gaged. "Ew happy couple moments. Welp I'm going to hang with my...friend." I smirked. "Oooh who's your boyfriend?" Yoosun glared. "No one. KESU C'MON YOUR LIKE A WOMAN YOU TAKE FOREVER." I laughed. "Ooh you dating Kesu?" Yoosun blushed looking down. "Not yet." I squealed. "I ship it Kesun! It's real!" Kesu walked in as I said that and looked at Yoosun. "He only says he ships it when something gay happens. OH MY KPOP GODS YOU LIKE ME?!" kesu screamed at poor Yoosun nearly screaming the blonde hair off his head. 

"Maybe." Yoosun said backing up. "SO WE ARE GOING ON A DATE YOU SNEAKY BASTARD! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE.""You liked Y/n at one point!""so did you!" My eyes widened. "Wait what?!" They blushed and ran out of the house. 

BTS all glared at the door like they were kicking it down in their mind. "Oooh your jealous of my best friends~" they looked away pretending they were fine. "Your all fuming worse than when I saw that hate comment. C'mon I won't leave you for my best friends I promise. I'm loyal to my bulletproof boys." They smiled and Squeezed me in a hug. "So does that mean we're all dating. I know we weren't going to put a label on it it's just killing me not knowing." I blushed. "I think your the best boyfriend's ever." They jumped up and down in excitement. "Yay!!!!" 

I probably glowed red right now. "I'm yours." I lowered my head in submit to them and I felt my face being lifted by Namjoon and he kissed me. It was nice short and sweet and I loved it. He pulled away and I was pulled into another kiss eventually I had kissed them all. "These kisses drive me crazy. I could name so many ARMYs that'd kill to be me right now." They laughed and nodded in agreement. 

"So who you want to sleep with tonight?" I blushed looking down. "Well I've slept with Jungkook so I suppose I'll work my way up or something? How about Jimin!" Jimin picked me up. "Yay! I get to cuddle my boyfriend!" I blushed and nodded. "Yes Jimin you do." 

(Lol Jimin audo corrected to Amish for some reason lmao XD HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WEIRD ASS FANFIC!)