A day with Jikook

(Vkook shippers hold the phone because yes their will be vkook I don't think any ship is better than another I may not ship it but I won't flip out if you do so don't flip on me okay we don't need to do flips that's Jimin's job) 

I sat on my the bench scrolling through my phone. I took some selfies and posted them on social media. This whole freedom thing has gotten fun because now I can sit on the sidelines and act like BTS's personal helper I pretty much just hand them water wipe away their sweat comfort them when they mess up and encourage them to keep going. Today I had gone to the dance studio with Jimin and Jungkook they filmed a v-live they were spinning in circles so one of the ARMYs asked "who's the boy in the background?" Jungkook then stopped spinning and dragged Jimin over with him. 

"This guy?" He said recording me and I hid in my hoodie. The fans either said yes or started freaking out cuz they know me. "That's y/n hes really cool." Jimin said filming closer to my face while Jungkook sat on my lap. "Hes fun." Jungkook said leaning forward so i had to hold him or he would fall. Jimin started laughing. "Let's play a game!" He said they then dragged me to the center of the room. "What are we playing?" Jungkook hugged me from behind. "truth or dare." I shuddered. "Now I get why the others say you two are evil. Your also scary." They laughed. "You go first." 

Jimin laughed "okay Jungkook truth or dare?" Jungkook seemed to stop to think for a second. "hmmm dare!" Jimin laughed evily and dragged him to the mirror. "start making out with your reflection." I burst out into laughter when Jungkook was kissing the mirror while Jimin recorded laughing his ass off. "Dude I didn't say stick your tongue down your reflections throat!" Jungkook pulled away from the mirror. "Their." Then they came back and sat down. 

"Y/n truth or dare?" My face went red. "D-dare I mean truth.""can't change it too late! Alright do bits and peices of dances you've seen from us." I groaned and stood up. "And it can't be any sweet cutsey dances do one of our sexy ones." I blushed and ended up mixing together some of the hottest dance moves I've seen them do. "Their." I sat down blushing like crazy and they both seemed frozen with blushes on their faces. "Oh wow....do we really look like that when we do that...no wonder ARMYs go crazy." 

I laughed "yeah but it's better when you do it. I'm just some weirdo." Jungkook moved forward wrapping his arms around me. "Your not a weirdo I thought you looked amazing." Oh if only Jimin knew what Jungkook knew. "Next Jimin truth or dare." Jimin sighed. "Truth?" 

I giggled evily oh I had the perfect idea in mind. "Have you ever wanted to kiss Jungkook?" Jungkook at this pushed me to the ground. "Bad! Don't ask that!" He spanked me and I started laughing. "Jungkookie stop!" He kept spanking me until finally Jimin answered. "I geuss I have." I stared snickering. "ooooh Jimin likes you." Then he spanked me again then he stood up and grabbed the camera talking to the very excited veiwers. "I'm sure he meant kiss in a family sort of way right Jimin." Jimin kinda motioned something to Jungkook and then said "yeah." I recognized the hand signal meant he was lying. 

Jungkook then walked up to him and they did a handshake meaning they love each other which I usually see tae and kookie doing but I geuss Jungkook loves Jimin too. Jimin then tapped his cheek. "Kiss?" Jungkook then said. "Hey I didn't pick dare....but I wouldve so fine." Then he did what I didn't expect instead of kissing him on the cheek he quickly kissed him on the lips. 

Jimin then screamed and curled up in a ball of embarrassment. "You two are so weird but I love you two." I said secretly hinting that I truley loved them. Then Jungkook laughed. "Y/n truth or dare." I sighed. "truth." He giggled. "If you say so. Do you love us? Are we boyfriend material?" He said winking and I blushed. "Look at the time we should move on to a new game!" I nervous laughed and Jimin sat next to me with his arms around my waist. "Do you?" 

I blushed nodding. "Sorry I don't speak nod." Jungkook said. "YES!" I yelled hiding my face against Jungkook's chest like I did in the room with Jin. "You both drive me crazy at times but I love you." Then Jimin seemed to smirk at me. "Okay everyone we have to end our v-live here! Sorry we will definitely talk again soon bye!" He then ended the Livestream and Jimin pushed me onto my back and pinned me down. "You better not be lying." I blushed "I'm not." Then he kissed me. Unlike Jungkook he wasn't rough and just went for it he took his time making the kiss deeper and more passionate. Eventually he pulled away and I sat their panting. "Why do all you boys kiss me when I say I like you?!" 

Jungkook laughed "because we can't resist." Jimin nodded in approval to what Jungkook said. "Truth or Dare to you both." They smirked. "Both.""do you like each other? If so kiss." They blushed and looked away from each other before Jimin got a strike of confidence and he kissed Jungkook. "Did you just ask that cuz you ship us or because you genuinely like watching us together?" Jungkook asked smirking and my face turned dark red. "Both." 

Let's just say the rest of the day we spent enjoying our time together. I really love them.