8 is the lucky number

The car pulled to a stop and I looked out the window to see fans freaking out. "I didn't know I was going to this concert." Niku nods. "You are." I looked at him confused. "Me? Why not you?" Niku smirks. "Your no longer in the band." My eyes widened. "What?!" He nodded and I began to tear up. Namjoon smiled "don't cry yet you have a surprise and you'll like it...we hope." I raised an eyebrow only to shut my eyes tight as they dragged me out of the car to be blinded by paparazzi. "I'll never get used to the flashes." I sighed. 

Before I knew it I was being dragged on stage in front of thousands of people. I panicked. "Where are you dragging me?!" Hoseok smiled. "Remember when we wrote you that song and we all had a part in it?" I nodded. "remember the dance?" I nodded and he smirked. "Than you'll do great." He shoved me next to Namjoon who held a microphone. "Everyone this is l/n y/n. The boyfriend of BTS." He got on one knee and held a paper for me to sign. "Y/n if you sign this. You'll officially be the 8th member of BTS." 

My heart raced and I cried in happiness grabbing the pen from him and I signed it and squealed. "Oh my god I'm so happy!" I jumped up and down then Namjoon yelled excited into the mic. "NOW LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Y/N THE 8TH MEMBER OF BTS! THEN LETS DEBUT HIM!" my eyes widened as the clapping ended and the music to the song Hoseok was talking about played. 

I sang my heart out that night. In the end we bowed and group hugged. "OH MY GOD IM A MEMBER OF BTS MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!" I screamed and the people could hear through the mic that Hoseok had hooked me up too. The fans screamed and chanted my name. I laughed. "Geuss the fan chant will get longer huh?" They nodded. "Yep." 

I sobbed in happiness. "Say a speech!" Jungkook suggested and I blushed and sighed. "ARMYs, I'm not one for speeches and I had zero time to prepare a speech. I've never been happier. Recently I've had a hard time. My lovely boyfriend's told me they'd prove they love me. Right now i feel so loved it's insane. You all don't know how happy I am." I had to stop talking and wipe my eyes. 

"I never thought I'd be here in the future. I never thought I'd make it this far. Who knew some run away kids would upload a video and get famous. Then the band split up and I can't say I'm horribly sad about it because I'm here now. I'm incredibly grateful. I hope you all love and accept me as the 8th member of BTS. I LOVE YOU ARMYS!!!"  they all cheered me on and I smiled tears streaming down my face. 

Best. Day. Ever.