GETTING THERE

Hello everyone, this is LITERALLY my first time making a story on here. This might not get reads and that's okay I'm doing this for fun and experience so yeah please enjoy. 0v0

Disclosure: You are shorter than Levi in this story. But hey, the mind is a powerful thing, so be whatever height you so desire.

Legend:
(Y/n) or (F/n) = your name or first name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c) = Hair color
(H/l) = Hair length
(E/c) = Eye color
(F/c) = Favorite color
(S/c) = Skin color

Current time: 9:10am. Date: July, 2nd, XXXX.

My name is (Y/n), I'm 19 years old and I'm, well...a college student! Goodness, saying that scares me. I never really did like the thought of being a grown adult. But, that's life so I'll hafta grin and bear it. I'm told that I'm the mellow type, I'm also really sarcastic and many times my sarcasm has scared people off. It's sort of a self defense mechanism. I was picked on as a kid, and when I moved out of my old house in pursuit of...safe living, my personality went from an ecstatic and happy girl, to an apathetic and sarcastic little b**** to keep people away from me. At least I have three friends who thought I was cool and "adopted me". This is...well, my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)....(Y/n), we're almost done packing. Wake up and help us." Armin called out to me as I was taking a cat nap on my sofa in my mom's house.

"Just a minute..." I groaned as I rubbed my left eye.

"Thank you guys for helping her pack." My mom thanked as she was coming downstairs.

Mom had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, her skin tone was also of a (s/c) color. We aren't exact carbon copies of each other, but I do get some of my features from her. Not my height though, she's (#'#) in height. I got the short end of the stick. Literally.

"(Y/n)! Wake up and help your friends!" She nagged.

"Alright, I hear ya..." I groaned, as I rolled off the couch unto my legs and hands and stood up. I swatted the imaginary dust of my black ripped skinny jeans and gray hoodie with the schools insignia on it.

A pair of wings; one blue and the other white. I liked it.

"Welp, that's the last of it!" Eren chirped, walking in with Mikasa as he dusted his hands off proudly.

"Oh, awesome, thanks guys!" I said, smiling at them both. Eren smiled back at me. "Can we...can we eat before we go though? That was kinda-"

"Exhausting..." Mikasa finished his sentence as she wiped sweat off her head. It is pretty warm, but not hot enough to kill us all with heat stroke.

The end of Summer is coming soon, meaning no more play time. "Yeah sure, what do you guys want?" I asked them, walking into the kitchen.

Armin was about to say something, just when my mother had blurted out the one word we all loved. "Who wants slushies?"

We all raised our hands like elementary schoolers.

My mother smiled and asked us all to get in the car so she could treat them for helping me.

Mom, throughout my whole childhood, always took us out for slushies. When I was sad, she went to each of their houses just to ask if they'd like to come with us. And we'd tell funny stories and laugh at random people doing only God knows what.