THE GROOMERS

Wednesday, December 3rd, XXXX - 11:21pm

"December 31st!"

Levi raised a brow at (Y/n) as he raised his cup of tea to his lips. After his sip, he set it on the coaster on the coffee table. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"The date we should marry! It should be on the 31st!" (Y/n) exclaimed. 

"You chose that date because it's easy to remember." Levi said, calling her out.

(Y/n) blushed and rolled her eyes, pouting. "Well, I don't wanna forget our anniversary one day and fight over it." She mumbled.

Today is staff day at the college, so they have nothing to do. Although, of course, (Y/n) was thinking. 

And we all know how that goes. 

They sat around in casual clothing, on their casual day off.

"We won't. I honestly could care less about anniversaries." He said, flipping through another stolen magazine by yours truly, (Y/n) (L/n).

"Why is that?" She asked, sitting down as she pet Bruce who laid down in between the coffee table and Levi's legs. 

He shrugged. "Just...don't get the big whoop about it." He vaguely explained.

"Hm. Well, most people celebrate their anniversary by going to dinner, or a party..." 

Levi flipped the page of his magazine quietly, brining his drink to his lips and taking another sip. 

"Or they have passionate sex for hours." She blurted.

Levi's just about spat up his drink. Once swallowed, he coughed to clear his throat and gave her a puzzled look.

She chuckled at him and wiggled her brows. Levi rolled his eyes and looked back down at the magazine, ears burning red.

(Y/n) looked down at Bruce and tilted her head. Levi noticed from his peripheral vision. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"Should we take him to the groomers?"

"Why do you ask?" He asked again. 

"He should get professionally bathed, and get his nails trimmed. Lord knows that if WE do it..." (Y/n) went quiet, imagining her getting dragged across the wooden floors of the apartment as Levi chased them to save her.

Levi looked up from his magazine, and to the clock.

11:30am. December 3rd.

"Alright, lets go" Levi told her, getting up to get his wallet and shoes. (Y/n) cheered and got Bruce's leash on, and her shoes. After being dressed appropriately for the weather, they set out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Here's something convenient, (Y/n)'s workplace is down the street from the nearest pet groomers and store. So they only had to walk there.

When they entered, they were greeted and got Bruce in to be groomed. "Okay! this could take up to an hour-maybe 2-in-a-half. So, if you'd like you can come back then?" The name tag of the sweet girl read Isle Lagnar. 

(Y/n) smiled at her and nodded. "Sure thing." 

"Wait." 

(Y/n) looked at Levi with raised brows. "Yeah, what?"