SKI LODGE PT.8 FINALE

Monday, December 22nd, XXXX - 8:30am

"Here we are, at the Rose amusement park at the Rose ski lodge." (Y/n) said with her hands triumphantly on her her hips. She inhaled deeply, then sighed dramatically. "The air is clean today." She said to herself. 

She soaked in the beautiful weather that was blessed upon them today. Clear skies, a sun that didn't beat down to much, and a slight breeze to keep them cool but not freeze them.

"(Y/n), stop talking to yourself and get your ass over here." Levi nagged, getting his and her bag out of the trunk of Erwin's soccer mom car. 

Hanji jumped out and stretched. "How exciting! I wonder who will barf first?" She asked. 

"Hopefully not me." Erwin said, getting his bag out. "Hanji, I really think you should've brought a bag. For water and such...?" He told her.

She only waved him off. "I'll be fine, Erlene! Let's get going inside, I bet everyone else is in there already." She complained, walking ahead of the small group. 

"At this rate, she'll be the first to up chuck..." (Y/n) said. 

Levi shook his head. "Let's just go in after her before she does something stupid."

"Like getting us banned before being in for at least two minutes?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Bingo." Levi said, taking her hand and going in, being followed by Erwin after he locked the car.

"It seems some of the others arrived before us." Erwin pointed out. 

Levi and (Y/n) looked around and found the other's cars easily. 

"It seems they have. They'll all probably be in line and on a ride at this rate." Levi said, arriving at the bag check station.

Once they were through, Hanji waved at them from the fountain in the center of the park, along with the others. 

"Well would you look at that, they waited." (Y/n) chirped, waving back to them. When the three met with them, they all split and went to do their own thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyxis, Erwin, Hanji, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Levi and (Y/n) all grouped up since they agreed on eating first. 

"I just thought about it, we'll all be on roller-coaster after this." Eren said. 

"Yeah...?" Armin said, questionably. 

"Is it really a good idea to eat before getting on the rides?" He complained.

"Just don't eat too much." (Y/n) simply told him. 

He rolled his eyes. "Come on, aren't you worried about puking your guts out?" 

"Eren, people who are motion sick tend to experience nausea and dizziness than those who simply just eat." Armin said, with sass.

"That better be true." Eren muttered. 

They all arrived to a waffle house and took their seats as they waited for a waiter or waitress to take their orders. 

Hanji goofed around with poor Eren, Mikasa and Armin watched Eren get tortured, Erwin and Pyxis chatted a bit, and Levi watched whatever (Y/n) was doing on her phone.

Taking a peek at her screen, he caught the right moment of someone's hair catching on fire when they attempted to blow out candles to a birthday cake. (Y/n) simply chuckled, making Levi half smile. 

'My 'lil sadist.' He thought.

(Y/n) looked at him when she saw him smile a bit from her peripheral vision. "What?" She asked, smiling a bit.