CONFESSION PT.3

Thursday, December 25th, XXXX - 11:30am

(Levi's POV)

It's been a few hours now, the time now being 11:30am. 

And everything is SET. 

As well as my anxiety. 

"Woo! How excitin'! Say Levi, I bet ya can't wait ta touch her like the closet pervert ya are." Kenny incessantly teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Kenny, shut your man whore having ass up. I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit." 

Erwin went bugged eyed whilst Hanji snorted and began laughing at the burn I unleashed upon Kenny. 

"Tch...ya sure are a rude ass 'lil shit..." Kenny murmured. 

"I'm going to head back to the dorm until it's time for the parade." I told everyone. 

Just as I got ready to turn and leave, Hanji and Erwin gripped both of my arms and exclaimed, "Wait!" 

My eyes widened as I was jerked backwards into both of them. "The hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed annoyed, venom dripping with each word. 

"U-Uh...Let's go to a café to, uh, celebrate the plan being...planned!" Hanji lied so badly, it made Erwin cringe and Kenny facepalm. 

I sighed with furrowed brows. "I...alright then. (Y/n) is going to feel lonely when she notices I'm not around much." 

"Hell, after taday she won't. Shut yer face lover boy and hide away until tanight. Asshole." Kenny said, with an added insult. 

Against my will, they dragged me off to a local café.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Thursday, December 25th - 1:10pm

(Reader's POV)

"Alright! This looks great!" I exclaimed happily. The string on both sides of the 'Happy Birthday' banner were tacked to the ceiling, presenting it perfectly. 

Red, green, and white streamers we're also tapped here and there on the ceiling. The floor was littered with colorful balloons, also of red, green, and white. Christmas colors basically. 

On the coffee table, were the original peppermint candy canes in a small authentic wooden basket, since I had learned Levi never liked the new ones that are made today. 

Eren and Armin brought in a white plastic portable table along with a white silk table cloth for it, and set baked goods upon it, including the birthday cake. 

We played Christmas music on the tv as we looked over the room in awe.

"So...what do we sing when he comes in? 'Merry Christmas to you~!' or something like that?" Eren asked. 

Armin chuckled and rested his hand on Eren's shoulder. "Maybe just yelling out 'Happy birthday' will do just fine." He told him with a close eyed smiled. 

"This place is so cute!" I exclaimed happily. 

"So the parade starts at 5pm. When should the party start?" Mikasa asked. 

"Hm...maybe after it ends-" 

"Well, uh, actually didn't Levi tell you about a surprise?" Armin interjected. 

"Oh that's right! Wait, do you know where he's taking me?!" I asked with stars in my eyes. 

"I uh...Can't tell you." Armin said, looking away from me.