3 DAYS WITH HIM

Saturday, December 20th, XXXX - 8:45am

(Reader's POV)

I finished my plate as soon as Erwin and Levi left. 

"Soooo~" Hanji sang. "3 days~ at the lodge~ with Levi~" 

"Alright Hanji, cut to chase." I told her as I got water from the fridge. 

She smirked mischievously. "You two gonna bang?" 

I spat up water mid drink. My face had grown red as I coughed. I slowly looked up at her with an annoyed yet concerned look. "Hanji...don't make me hurt you." 

She chuckled. "But let's be serious now, are you excited?" 

Wiping my face off with a hand towel, I nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'm going to be with you guys." 

"And Levi~" 

"Stop that!"

~Meanwhile~

(Levi's POV)

"So?" Erwin began, coming to the open window on the passenger side. "Is there...any reason in particular you chose the lodge?" He asked. 

I thought about it, as the smell of the gasoline made it's way into my nostrils. "I guess...just to cheer her up." 

"Yeah?" Erwin looked at the meter on the pump. 

"You should've been there Erwin...it was...arduous." I sighed as I rubbed my eyes with my pointer finger and thumb. 

"I understand. I may be one of the few who's parents are together, but I've been with you all long enough to know how bad it could be...losing a parent or not having some kind of bond with them." Erwin took the pump out of the car and closed the cap on the car. "Well hey, this should be great. We'll be on break, away from people. Saunas, jacuzzies, touring trails- I look forward to those actually...I need it." Erwin walked off into the store to confirm his pay. 

I looked down at my phone when it buzzed.

(Y/I): I'm done wit PanC, hurry back! I wanna go! -9:08am

I smiled at her text, and her weird abbreviation for Pancakes. 

LA: Shut up. We'll be there. -9:09am

(Y/N): sHuT uP. wE'lL bE tHeRe. -9:11am

I chuckled as Erwin was entering the car. 

"Woah, what's so funny?" He asked. 

"Nothing." I said, clearing my throat. 

As we drove out from the gas station and on the way back to the dorms, I got another text which was a multimedia image. I opened and it was the cutest, ugliest, weirdest shit she could have ever sent me. It was her and Hanji making double chins and going cross-eyed. 

Aside from Hanji's ugly mug, (Y/n) actually looked funny. I chuckled again without realizing and threw my head back with a sigh. 

"What now?" Erwin asked me. 

"I'll show you at the next stop." I lied.

(3rd POV)

As (Y/n) cleaned up a bit, there was a knock at the door. Hanji skipped over to open it. 

"Furlan! Hey man, what are you doing here?" 

"It's the beginning of our break. Just thought I'd visit." He said, making his way into the apartment.