SPENDING TIME WITH YOU

Sunday, December 21st, XXXX - 1:04am

(Levi's pov)

After the festival, we went back to the lodge and everyone went to to bed. 

I couldn't sleep, so I decided to stay up and do the work I wanted to do earlier. I went into the living room space though, to avoid waking up Erwin and Furlan. 

I turned on one of the lamps and dimmed my computer screen, to avoid ruining my eyes.

I got my reading glasses on and got to work. I never thought it'd be so hard to focus though. I was thinking back to the capsule Ferris wheel. 

(Y/n) looked so peaceful and pretty gazing over the scenery. And the song she played was one of my favorites from Mondo Grosso.

'Same taste in music as well...' 

I heard shuffling behind me. I stopped what I was doing to hear clearly. There was someone coming up behind me.

'It's effing Hanji again...' 

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I gripped unto the wrist of the hand and got ready to sock the person behind me with my elbow. 

I relaxed once I saw who it was. "(Y/n)..." 

She blinked a few times. Probably glad that I could quickly process who is who. 

"A-Are you okay?" She asked. 

"I should be asking you that...why are you up?" I asked her. 

"Geez you sound like my mom on a school night." She came around the couch and sat next to me.

"You got work over the break?" She asked with furrowed brows. 

"Sort of...it's work I'm making up for class after my injury." I answered. 

She nodded in understanding, taking in what I said. "Want anything to drink?" She asked. 

"I'm fine." 

"I'm getting you a glass of water." She said, ignoring what I just said. 

As she got up and got me water, I took the time to look over her.

She was wearing a (f/c) nightgown, not the same ones she always wore. I was wearing my old nightwear, since I wanted to keep the pajamas she got for me at home. 

I wasn't ashamed of them. But I know the guys would totally do something to it. I just know it. She doesn't look like she had been sleeping. If she had you would be able to tell. 

Her hair wasn't messy, her eyes weren't puffy, she walked perfectly fine, too. "How long were you up for?" I asked. 

"Hm? Oh...uh, probably since we got back.

We got back at 12:20am. I looked at the clock. 3:10am. 

"For fucks sake, (Y/n)..." I muttered. 

She came back with a small chuckle. "You better not be calling me out. You're up too, Mr. Insomniac." She set my water on the night stand that was next to me. 

"Thanks..." I said quietly. 

She smiled and sat back down. "My mom hasn't called me...I'm worried." 

I glanced at her, then back at the computer. "Don't get bent out of shape about it. Does she work?"

 "Well...yeah." 

"Alright then. Maybe she's tired. Don't forget it's also 3 in the damn morning." I reminded. 

She looked at the clock when I mentioned the time.