ATTACHED

Wednesday, December 17th, XXXX - 7:13am            

(Reader's POV)

"Will you need help getting dressed?" I asked Levi, a little embarrassed. 

"I'll see what I can do, then I'll see if I need it or not." He said coolly, making my heart swoon. 

It's the 17th of December, in which winter break is right around the corner, next week to be precise. 

"Well aren't you lucky, you won't have to work as much during winter break, you'll be able to heal real fast."

"Yeah..." He stood up and took his shirt off as he replied, making my face grow beet red. 

"W-W-What are you doing?!" 

"Changing?" 

"Go change in your room!! Where did you get the gull to think you can change in front of me now?!" I asked, still beet red and flustered. 

He rolled his eyes and tossed his shirt on me. 

"Careful! Don't move too much, you'll hurt yourself!" I nagged.

"Shut up..." He retorted. 

With that he went to the bathroom. I chuckled to myself as I went through my phone, though I didn't pay much attention to it since I was sort of daydreaming. 

'Oh the things I'd do to him...'

I blushed.

'His hands...'

I ran my small hands over my thigh, envisioning him doing so with his. I sighed and held my head in my hands. "What am I doing..." 

"I dunno, you tell me." 

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me and held my hand over my my heart. "Geez man... don't do that! I could die of cardiac arrest." 

"Than don't get scared. Problem solved, brat." 

I pouted. "Oh hush, you small jerk!"

I got ready to throw a pillow at him, but restrained myself. 

He then smirked. "Well, what do we have here? You're unable to hit me, huh?" 

I glared at him. 

"This means I can tease and insult you all I want without you trying to throw a punch at me." 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms in irritation. "Not like I could hit you anyway, He-man." 

"Alright, enough chit chat. Let's get to our classes." He ordered. 

I nodded and grabbed the wheelchair.

"Tch, don't worry about that..." He told me. 

I furrowed my brows and took a sassy stance. "But you need it." 

"No I don't...just walk with me." He started reaching for his bag, wincing slightly. 

I then grabbed it before he could. "I got it. Just go. Go, now. Shoo." 

He gave me a stoic look and proceeded to walk out the dorm. Feeling proud, I grabbed my bag and skipped out the door after him.

I followed Levi to his class. "Here is good." He told me, stopping at the door of the classroom. "Go. Before you're late." 

"I don't care if I'm late. I don't want you carrying your bag. Now go inside." I ordered. 

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "(Y/n), stop playing and give it here..."