BASEBALL WITH MARLYIANS PT.2

Saturday, April 6th, XXXX - 11:03pm

(Levi's POV)

There he was...in the field, with his damn loudass friends cheering him on a few rows behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Le Flashback~

(3rd POV)

6th Grade

"Levi!! What 'n ta hell is wrong wit ya kid?!" Kenny screamed at him. 

He ripped Levi of the poor kid he was beating up, and took him home. Once there, Kenny slammed the door shut and sat Levi roughly on the couch. Which, of course, earned a concerned look from Kuchel. 

"What are you throwing my kid around for?" She asked annoyed. "And what happened to his face- ses vêtements! (his clothes!)" She exclaimed, examining his features. 

Levi had a bruised cheek, and his jacket zipper came out of it's hems. Even better, he had dirt stains on his pants, as well as a new hole on the knee of the pants. 

"The brat was beatin' on some blonde boy." Kenny replied, lighting a cigarette. 

"Why does it look like Levi was in the receiving end?" Kuchel asked. 

Kenny shrugged. "Maybe da kid got a swing in, so Levi tried killin' the kid for it." 

She rolled her eyes. "Géniale (Great)...that kid's mom might report us." She said sullenly, sitting on the couch next to Levi to clean his face. 

"Ne t'inquiète pas (Don't worry)...if my papers for that shootin' range go through, we won't have ta be here any longer." Kenny reassured her. 

Knocking on the door was then abruptly heard. 

"Je parie que c'est eux...(I bet it's them...)" Kenny went and answered the door, revealing a pissed off mother and her chubby blonde son. 

"Is the kid that beat up my son yours?" She asked, irritated. 

"Nah, he's my nephew." Kenny answered.  

"Where's his guardian?" Kuchel stood up, but sat down when Kenny held his hand up. 

"You can discuss it wit me. I'm technically the kiddos guardian, too." He was getting irritated now as well. 

He knew if he had let that woman talk with Kuchel, it would end up in a cat fight. 

"I want that kid to apologize to my son." She sounded so entitled as she plopped her thick hand on her son's head. 

"Fine. Viens ici, maintenant...(Get over here, now...)" Kenny said dangerously. 

Levi didn't refuse, seeing that Kenny was serious. He stood next to Kenny, glaring at that Blonde boy.

"Sorry..." Levi said emotionless. 

"Oh please...you call that an apology?" The woman nagged. 

"Oh, come ON." Kenny groaned. "He said he's sorry, alright? And look, maybe your 'lil shit started somethin' wit my 'lil shit. D'ya ever think of that?" 

She gave him an implicit look, getting more annoyed. "Know what? I'll just report you." She said, turning to leave. 

Kenny could hear Kuchel sigh sadly from inside, and Levi looking distressed. This is where he had to swallow his pride. 

"Alright miss..." He said, having her stop in her tracks. "May I apologize in place of ma nephew?" 

Her gaze flickered at Levi for a moment. "Out with it then."