BEACH TRIP PT.2

~3rd POV~

Saturday, August 6th, XXXX - 8:23am

After getting everything set up, (Y/n) sat down for a few minutes in the shade of the beach umbrella, taking in the view. 

It was very pretty out, the glistening waters, the soft warm sand, and the sun kept her warm from the slight breeze of fall that's making it's way there. 

'Welp, better go in now.' 

She thought as she started taking her covers off. And with that she went into the water.

Levi was staring, intently. 

Hanji shoved him over a bit, smiling like a mad woman. "Who you lookin' at?!" She asked excitedly. 

"Tch..." Was his only response as he went through his phone. "Oh, don't pretend you weren't staring! You were staring weren't you?!"

Erwin pushed Hanji over, making her roll backwards. 

"Ignore her. She's just teasing." 

"I'm aware." He responded. 

He continued to stare when the two of them weren't paying attention. He watched as her body moved; the waves she wrestled had him captivated.

He watched as she made sand castles with Christa.

He watched her win wrestling matches against Eren, and Connie. 

He even watched her as she ate watermelon. 

Each and every activity she participated in, he found himself captivated by her.

~Reader's POV~

'Dayum.' I thought as I saw Levi without a shirt. 

'He's fucking built!' 

Every now and then I'd see him staring at me, and I'd get red each time because I was afraid he'd see me glancing at him too. 

"Why do you keep staring at him?" Armin asked me, taking a bite out of his seedless watermelon, because the author loves him that much.

"I-I wasn't staring." I said, picking out the seeds of my stupid, seed havin', watermelon. 

"You've been staring at him since we got here." Armin chuckled, making me red. I stayed silent though...because he was right. 

"(Y/n), if it makes you feel better...Levi-"

"Hey! Let's all do chicken fight!" Connie yelled. 

My eyes widened, and I blushed at Armin's statement as I turned my attention to The Avat-Connie. 

"But isn't that game only suitable for the pool?" Sasha asked. 

"Well, yeah! But think of this, Extreme Chicken Fight! Try to knock your enemy down while trying to stand against the waves!" He persuasively exclaimed.

"I'm down." I chimed in, getting up and standing next to Connie. "Awesome! Anyone else?" He asked. Soon enough, everyone was down. 

Except for Levi, Erwin, and Hanji. They stayed under their umbrella. 

I won almost all the rounds until Mikasa and Eren went against me. Eren had Mikasa on his shoulders, so it was over from the start.

If it were the other way around, I'd totally have won. 

Marco and Jean lost because Marco wasn't comfortable pushing girls, Christa and Ymir lost because Ymir tried to cheat, and Sasha and Connie lost because Connie got a nosebleed looking down into Sasha's breasts. 

"Damn, I don't think there's anyone stronger than her." Jean commented, staring at Mikasa as though she is a goddess. 

Levi scoffed. "Oh, please...she's only strong because she body builds so she can man handle Eren." Some of us chuckled, and Mikasa glared.

~3rd POV~

"It's getting late guys. Why don't we go ahead and call it a day?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Agreed." Armin said, going to his area with Eren and Mikasa. As everyone got ready to leave, Levi looked around and saw (Y/n) sitting on the benches, talking on the phone.

"Levi, everything is packed." Erwin called out to him. "Alright, I'll meet you at the car." He said, going to the benches with (Y/n). She hung up her phone and held her head in her hands. 

"What's wrong, brat?" He asked standing next to her. "My mom...got admitted to the hospital again." She said sadly. 

He furrowed his brows in sympathy. "I'm sorry to hear that..." 

With a sigh, she started to tear up. "I knew this would happen. She falls ill very easily. I should have just stayed home and done online college." 

Levi stood there awkwardly for a moment, before remembering the chocolates Hanji gave to him. He glanced down at the bag he was holding that he still had yet to put in the trunk.

He wasn't sure how to give them to her, in fact he wasn't sure that he should give them to her at all, on the account he felt he'd make her cry if he said the wrong thing whislt giving them to her.

He gave a sigh that said 'fuck it' and threw them gently in front of her on the bench table. "Don't cry, you'll make me look bad." 

She looked up at him surprised, and back at the chocolates as a single tear ran down her cheek. 

Levi sighed. 

'Yep. I fucked up.' He thought for moment, before her heard her giggling. 

"Thanks, short stack." She said, wiping a tear off. 

He rolled his eyes at the nickname, but deep down...he was glad he could cheer her up. "I never would have thought you'd be a softie." 

"Shut up, and let's go."

~At Horm(Levi's POV)~

Something is wrong. 

All I remember from the damn beach trip is (Y/n) doing all those activities. 

And I'll have to admit...she's so slender and has perfect, clear (s/c) skin...and- 

'Shit, Levi stop.' 

I got ready to go to my room, but then saw (Y/n) come into the livingroom with damp hair and a towel around her neck, along with shorts and a slightly oversized plaid (f/c) shirt. 

"Oh, hey Levi." She said, seeming surprised to see before smiling and going to her room. 

'Well shit...' 

I flopped back onto the couch to get that image out of my mind. 

'Damp hair...wet hair...wet-oh hell.' 

With that, I gave up and passed out on the couch.

~Reader's POV~

I was leaned up against my bedroom door, holding my hand over my heart, blushing like an idiot. 

'I thought he was asleep already! I can't believe I walked out in what I was wearing! Oh man...he looked so fresh! He smelt nice too, but it was faint. Like Febreze, or axe, except better.' 

I went to my bed and laid on my back, giggles slowly erupting from me thinking about what Armin said. 

"Well (Y/n), if it makes you feel better...Levi has been staring at you since you took off your covers." 

I blushed again thinking about it. 

'I got his attention.' 

I smiled and went to bed for the night.