CONFESSION PT.4 LAST

Thursday, December 25th, XXXX - 8:25pm

(Reader's POV)

Hanji and Erwin drove Levi and I back on campus so he could get his motorcycle. He handed me a coat and gloves, so I wouldn't freeze as the cold air rushed into us as he drove us to the surprise he talked about. 

'Why me though...? Did he find something and think I'd like to see it. If so, that's nice of him. Oh god, what if it's my father...? The hell? No! He wouldn't do that. He hates him too. Then maybe...oh shoot, I left my lamp on in my room.' 

Before I realized it, we arrive to our destination after only 20 minutes of driving. I watched him get off the bike and take his helmet off, then set it on his his seat. He then helped me off the bike as well, and let me take my helmet off. 

I gasped lightly when soft, slender fingers wrapped around my eyes to cover them. 

"Woah." 

"Calm down." He told me. 

He took one of my hands in his, while the other continued to cover my eyes. he began guiding me somewhere. I felt anxious the whole time. 

'Don't let me trip, please. I'm scare, Levi. I can't see. Where are we going?'

Suddenly, we stopped. 

"Ready...?" He asked. 

"Yes." I said, softly then expected. 

He gave a short exhale, and uncovered them. 

My eyes fell upon the ferry ride that Furlan introduced me to, that had soft white Christmas lights on it. The floor was cleared of everything but a table for two, and a Christmas dinner on said table. 

'No fuckin way...' 

"Wow..." I said in awe. 

Levi walked ahead of me, holding out his hand to me. His eyes looked soft as he gazed at me. I took his hand in mine before I missed it. I felt my cheeks and ears burning from my blush. 

We both stepped onto the boat, and the ferry had sailed off into the waters, giving us view of the beautiful city. The lights from the city were glimmering with mysticality, with it's reflection upon the water giving off the same everlasting effect. 

The boat was just as cozy and beautiful, the floors looked clean, waxed even. The people in charge had set out a few space heaters around to help keep us warm. Two were at the entrance of getting on the ferry and the other two were set around the table.

Above the table was a dimly lit chandelier. And on the red cloth covered table, was a traditional Christmas dinner. 

"W-Wow, this...is beautiful." I managed to make out. 

Levi stood near the railing of the ferry, watching me as I observed my surroundings in awe. "Well...I figured I should show you what I think of you." 

"A boat?" I giggled. 

"N-No, shit that came out wrong..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, ears becoming bright red. 

I only giggled more. "Are you okay, Levi? Did I clean something really good, and you're treating me for it?" 

He scoffed. "Like you clean well. No, uh...it's something else." He leaned against the railing of the boat and locked eyes with me. 

I looked down at my feet, feeling shy under his gaze. 

"Want to sit and eat?" He asked me. 

"Oh, yeah, that'd be neat." I chuckled nervously. I pulled my chair out, only to then be seated and scooted in with the help of Levi. As hard as I tried not to, I couldn't help but blush. He was giving me butterflies.