OUR NEW DOG pt.2

Tuesday, March 23rd, XXXX - 4:15pm

(3rd POV)

"He's so cute!" Hanji exclaimed, admiring Bruce as he ran around playing with Jean and Eren.

"Well, minus the wrapped ears and bandage on his tail." Jean added, playing tug of war with Bruce.

"Yeah...they had to amputate it since the rubber bands I found wrapped around his tail made it fall limp and useless, so they made his tail stubby." (Y/n) explained.

"I didn't even know Dobermans could have long tails." Eren said scratching his head. "Well, Dobermans naturally have floppy ears and long tails. We just messed with genetics as well as their physical appearance to make them look the way they do now." Armin said, all smart.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Alright smarty-pants, help me bring in his stuff."

(Y/n) perked up. "Stuff? You guys got him things?"

Eren nodded. "Yeah! Like a welcoming gift for the new member of our big family!"

"You guys didn't have to." (Y/n) said, feeling somewhat guilty, but very grateful.

"We'll be back." Jean said, walking out with Eren and Armin in tow.

Mikasa came out of the bathroom after they left and looked around, lost. "They left." She stated.

"Oh, yeah, hehe. But, hey, you have Bruce all to yourself now." (Y/n) patted the seat on the couch next to her, and Mikasa sat.

(Y/n) got the sock that Jean and him were playing with, and gave it to Mikasa. "Shake it around, he'll go bat shit crazy for it." (Y/n) told her.

Mikasa looked at her, then the sock, then at Bruce and shook the sock around. Bruce. Went. Nuts. Mikasa kept him from getting it, jittin' the mess out of him.

She psyched him out so hard that he eventually slipped.

"Damn." Hanji jumped in her seat.

"M-Mikasa you should at least let him get it." (Y/n) said, checking his tail.

"Why? If he doesn't learn how cruel this world is, he won't grow up strong."

(Y/n), without breaking eye contact with Mikasa, pulled Bruce close to her.

"We're back!" Eren exclaimed walking in with two bags of dog food.

Armin has two plastic bags of dog toys and Jean had a dog bed.

The bed was gray and the interior was white. It looked fluffy and comfy as well! Bruce was sure to love it.

"You guys are so sweet! Thank you!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

Levi and Erwin had then walked in after them.

"Levi!" (Y/n) exclaimed and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

He hugged back as well. "Hey brat." He greeted back, kissing her forehead.

Bruce was about to run up on them when Levi took the green ball from his back pocket and chucked it in the livingroom, making Bruce go after it.

"Now he can't cock-block me." Levi said smirking, then pulling (Y/n) in for a kiss.

"Ew! get a room!" Hanji teased.

Levi, without pulling away, flipped her the bird.

Once they stopped macking on each other, (Y/n) blushed, always finding herself flustered after kissing him.

"Where would you like us to put this stuff?" Jean asked.

"Oh here, let me help." As she went to occupy herself, Levi sat on the couch and watched Bruce chewing on his new toy fox.