THE FESTIVAL

(3rd POV)

They arrived into the apartment like room at the lodge. 

Seriously, this place could be an apartment. There was a livingroom, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. The bedrooms each had two beds of white linen and pillows. The living room had black leather couches, and a white rug. There was also a fire place with a banister above it to put things on top. And then the wall on the other side was a four panel window, so there was a great view over the Lodge's garden.

"Wow..." (Y/n) said to herself. 

She looked at more of the miscellaneous items too. There were potted plants and pretty modern lamps around, along with some random framed artwork by a French guy name Gaston or something. 

"I gotta say! This place isn't bad AT ALL." 

Erwin chuckled at Hanji. "It really isn't." 

"I'm going to look at the rooms!" Hanji blurted while running to one. 

"So, how should room arrangements go?" 

"Well, there are three guys, so you three should have the biggest room." (Y/n) suggested.

"You don't have to do that." Erwin said. 

"Nah, it's only fair. Besides, I've shared a room with Hanji before, remember?" 

Furlan chuckled. "That must've been fun." He mocked, opening his bag. 

"Both rooms are hella big guys!" Hanji exclaimed. 

"Really!?" (Y/n) ran into one of the rooms in excitement. 

Levi had set his things in the living room. 

"Goodness, this week will be eventful." Furlan said out loud with a chuckle.

"I'm going to finish on some work..." Levi said pulling out his laptop. 

"What?!" Erwin and Furlan exclaimed. 

"Dude, we came to chill, relax, take a BREAK. Why are you doing work?" Furlan asked in concern. 

"I'm slightly behind. It isn't that much anyway." 

"Guys!" (Y/n) ran out. "There's a festival! We HAVE to go! It closes at 12! Please!" She begged pointing in the direction that the festival was at, almost like a child.

Levi checked his watch. 10:15pm. 

He sighed. "Alright, let's go." 

Furlan smirked at how quickly he changed his mind. Levi really wanted to do his work, but he'd sure feel bad if he couldn't take her somewhere she wanted. 

She excitedly skipped to the front of the door where her shoes were, and quickly threw them on and grabbed her backpack purse. 

"Onward!" (Y/n)shouted running out. 

"Hanji, hurry and get your shoes on and run after her before she does something stupid..." Levi ordered her. 

"On it!"

~At the festival~ 

(Reader's POV)

The festival was lit up with soft white lights. 

Laughing children, and couples enjoying their time together were everywhere. 

People were riding tea cups and bumper cars, riding in a swing ride or on a rollercoaster. 

There was even a Ferris wheel. It looked like a scene out of a damn movie with how pure and happy everyone was there. 

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "There's a Capsule Ferris wheel! Oh my gosh!"