FOREVER AND ALWAYS - Cont.

The music began. 

Everyone went quiet and looked at the door as they waited for the bride to enter and walk down the aisle, and be joined with her lover, whom she will be joined to for life. 

Just like before. 

Levi, almost like stone, stood there and waited for his beautiful fiancée to turn the corner. And soon enough, his beauty in white had entered, holding Pyxis's hand. She gave a toothy smile and waved at him. 

He smiled, whilst others chuckled at her cute gesture. 

It felt like slow motion for Levi. 

The sunlight peering through the sunroof hit her perfectly. Her skin glowed, her hair glistened and shined, and her eyes glimmered. She was the most beautiful women in the church.

His heart was pounding, but he liked it. He wasn't the only one, (Y/n) was experiencing everything he was, too. 

One side of his hair was slicked back whilst his raven black strands on the other fell perfectly over his forehead. His porcelain skin reminded her of snow, and his features were sharp whilst holding a soft expression. 

Just for her. 

Once she reached the steps, she looked at Pyxis and whispered her thanks to him. He kissed her cheek and went to sit next to her mother. 

Levi held his hand out for (Y/n), and helped her up the steps. Once standing in front of him, they took each other's hands. 

(Y/n) grew red, and Levi gave her a soft gaze. As the pastor began the introduction, (Y/n) was too busy focusing on Levi. 

He smirked a little at her, seeing her dumb, cute, big eyes staring into his gray hues.

It was now that the pastor allowed them to exchange their vows, having Levi go first. 

"Um...(Y/n), I'm not too verbal with my emotions. But, today I'm going to tell you how much...I love you. It was in the school parking lot, when we were dropping off our things at our dorm, that you caught my eye. At the time, I hadn't had any strong feelings towards you. If anything you were just an annoying brat. But, it was when you showed you cared for me and included me in activities, that I realized...you weren't afraid to take a chance on me like others were. You had a sharp tongue, sassy attitude, and...love. You are so full of love, even though at times you suffered in silence. And I admired that. (Y/n), you and I are here today because I love and care for you so much, and I don't know if I can live without you, and so...I want to be with you...forever. Again and again...and again." He finished. 

Her eyes began to well up with tears, so she had to blink them away. 

"You can be such a softie." She joked, making him scoff and roll his eyes. Other chuckled here and there. 

"I want to tell you how much I love you as well. If you hadn't walked into my life...I'm pretty sure I'd still be a vulgar and depressed potato." Laughter erupted for a moment at her statement as her mother pinched the bridge of her nose. "I...I saw colors again when you kept me company, or teased me with those nicknames I've come to love. Levi, you're the only one for me, and I'm the luckiest woman in the world because not everyone finds their soulmate right away. You came in time to sweep me off my feet and give me the love I needed because I'll admit...I was suffering...just like you said. Thank you, for saving me Levi."

Levi smiled a genuine smile and caressed her cheek, wiping a tear that managed its way down her cheek. 

"With that said and done from the lovely couple, may we have the ring handler come up?" The pastor asked.