LEVI'S WORK DAY

Saturday, December 13th, XXXX - 6:05am

Welcome to the world of Levi. The handsome, stoic man who lives on the 5th floor of his apartment complex. He wakes up every morning by his fiancée, (Y/n). He has two pets, a dog and a snake, and he likes cleanliness.

Beep beep beep...beep beep beep...be-

Levi shut his alarm off and sat up, sighing from the fact that he had to do productive things. He turned to his lover and rubbed her arm gently. 

"Time to get up." He said softly.

She groaned and whimpered. 

"I know...having responsibilities is a pain in the ass, but I got some too, so get over it." She rolled over and looked at him with a pout.

Levi kissed her in response and got up to shower. Of course, having almost tripped over Bruce on the way there, and muttering a string of profanities.

After a five minute shower, he pestered (Y/n) to take one instead of soap dodging until after classes. After that, he went and made breakfast for the both of them. French toast, eggs and a side of yogurt.

Once (Y/n) came out, they ate together, playfully teased one another, then got their things and left out the door.

Levi held her hand all the way to the college. After ripping (Y/n) off him, and making her attend her class, he went to his. He sat up in the back where he normally sits and waited for the class to begin, to pass time, he fiddled with his phone.

Two girls walked in, paused and looked around, and started making their way towards him. He noticed this with his hawk vision and rolled his eyes.

"Morning." The blond, brown eyed girl greeted. Her friend, with black hair and green eyes waved. 

He simply nodded and went back to playing on his phone.

The girls kept whispering and looking at him. Either they were trying to gain the courage to talk to him, or they needed something and were too socially awkward to ask.

"Excuse me, what are you doing later?" The ravenette suddenly asked over the blonde, making her shyly look over to me. 

"Working..." He replied bored.

"That's too bad. My friend here was hoping you'd like to hang out." 

"Hm..." His responses were dry. 

"T-That's a really cool ring." The blonde said shyly, mentioning to the black metal thumb ring. 

"Thanks, my fiancée gave it to me." Levi said.

The girls went wide eyed and silent. One of them motioned to the other that they should move, and they did. 

'Hallelujah...' He thought. 

What's unfortunate...is that this isn't the first time he's had girls come up asking for a good time. Not only that, some know he's engaged and still have the nerve to ask him out.

Slowly but surely, more people made there way into the class. Jean and Marco made it inside of the lecture room, saw Levi, and decided to sit with him. When they sat down, Levi slowly looked up confused. 

"Good Morning." Marco greeted with a closed eyed smile. 

"Yeah, morning." Levi greeted back.

Jean put in his earbuds and was jamming out. The two looked at him with appalled expressions, as he looked like a dork as he bobbed his head up and down.