KYOTO

Thursday, October 25th, XXXX - 5:03am

(Reader's pov)

I woke up to Hanji's arm draped over my face. 

'Welp, might as well get up.' I thought as I moved her arm and sat up. 

I stretched, yawned, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. The normal routine of waking up. 

I exhaled a quiet chuckle as I saw Hanji's body was sprawled all over the bed. 

I'm surprised I was able to sleep without getting kicked out of it. 

I raked my fingers through my hair, then paused.

I had just realized that I somehow ended up in here even though I passed out on the train. 

'Did they drug me? Oh god what if they did...?' 

I turned to Hanji and shook her awake. 

She bolted up and stammered to get her glasses on. 

"What?! What happened?" She asked, looking around for what she thinks is a theft situation.

"How did I get here?" I asked, with uneasiness in my tone. 

She gave a 'Dafuq' face before answering my question. "Levi carried you up, silly." 

My eyes widened. "H-He carried me?" 

She nodded. "At first it was Erwin who carried you bridal style, but then his arms got tired. Then, he put you on my back, and lemme just say...for someone small, you sure can put a strain on a person's back. Anyway, I then gave you to Levi and he carried you the rest of the way."

"H-How did he carry me?" I shyly asked. 

Hanji then smirked. "In hugging, cuddling position. It was so cute!" She swooned. 

My jaw dropped. "Wait, so like...my chest...?" 

"Was on his chest!" Hanji finished for me. 

"His hands...they..." 

"Held your tiny ass!" She finished again. 

"H-Hanji, shut up." I stuttered. "For that, I'll shower before you." I said, playfully hitting her with my pillow. 

"Jokes on you I showered and hour ago, I just came back to bed to nap." She laughed. 

I pouted and went to shower.

~Meanwhile~ 

(Levi's pov)

I've been up since 2 in the morning. My mind kept racing to last night...

~Le Flashback~

"Aw, she's out like my alcoholic aunt at an annual family Christmas Eve party..." Hanji commented. 

"Erwin, you think you can carry her?" She asked, turning to him. 

"Why me?" He asked with and arched eyebrow. 

"Because you're big and strong." She said grinning. 

"But, Levi's just as strong." He referred to me. 

"Let's take turns holding the brat...." I spoke up. 

Hanji looked surprised, but grinned and pushed up her glasses. "Perfect! Then it's a deal. Erwin, you first."

He sighed and nodded. 

By the time we reached our stop, he picked her up gently. 

Of course after 20 minutes, he handed her to Hanji.