CONFESSION PT. 2

Thursday, December 25th, XXXX - 6:56am

(Levi's POV)

December 25th; Christmas day. My birthday basically. 

Honestly, I could care less about my birthday. To say I'm nervous about this confession is an understatement. Imagining her rejecting leaves me feeling sick. 

She...she's not as easy to read as others. She's just as capable of putting on a poker face as I am. Hell, I'd hate to have her say 'no' with that face. 

'Hanji...Erwin...Kenny....if this all fails...I'm going to fucking kill you all.'

Beep beep...beep beep...beep- 

I swiped down on my phone to shut my alarm off. I set my alarm to wake me up at 7, since I needed to be out early to meet up with Hanji and Erwin, and just run through things again. 

I reluctantly got up, put a shirt on and left the room. Going down the step on my way to the bathroom to shower, I noticed (Y/n)'s door was slightly ajar, when normally it's always completely shut. Whether she's in there or not. 

I knitted my brows together and went to investigate. 

I casually stood in front of the door with my hands in the pockets of my pajamas bottoms, and moved my head closer so I could peek in. 

She was in there, on the floor too, huddled in a little ball in her night gown. 

"And done..." I heard her say sweetly, added with a small, melodious chuckle. 

My heart skipped a beat, and I smiled as I walked away and continued to my destination to the bathroom, leaving her to whatever she was doing. 

Although, I do admit, I was immensely curious. 

Once done with my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror...and pondered. 

'Would she go out with someone like me...? Only God knows...hell, maybe I don't deserve her. She's something....more than just some girl. She's everything I've been looking for...She's funny...Annoying...Beautiful...Frustrating...Complicated...Lovely...Sweet...Smart...She brings out all of my emotions that I forgot I even had, to be frank...Let's hope fate is at my side.' 

I sighed, and raked my fingers through my hair, as though to rake the nerves out of my head.

'Let's get this over with...' 

I threw on a light beige turtle neck sweater and black skinny jeans, along with black converse shoes with white shoelaces. "(Y/n)! I'm heading out now." I called out to her. 

She poked her head out the crack of the door and smiled at me. "Okay! Be safe! 'kay dude?" 

I exhaled a small chuckle. "Whatever, brat." 

With that I left, and made a beeline for Erwin's room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Knock knock knock KNOCK KNOCK!!

"Holy hell, Levi! I heard the first two knocks!" Erwin exclaimed in irritation. 

"Sorry...I was making sure you were here." 

"Well..." He presented himself. He then brushed the wrinkles out of his blue button up shirt, that were tucked into his blue jeans. "Hanji is here as well, and thank you for finally showing up because Moblit and her are reminding me of my love life..." He complained.