LEVI'S NIGHTMARE

Warning: GRAPHIC CONTENT(mild) Don't like graphic, depressing stuff? Just go to the next chapter and scroll down where he actually wakes up. Thank you!

Also, some of the parts of his dream are references to the music video called Tokyo Ghetto by Eve. I suggest you check it out, he's an amazing artist. 

S3254655ay, =+)(09*, 63XX8X - 673487496223:43237892864409535475

(3rd POV)

Levi jolted awake in cold sweat. 

He was clutching his hand over his heart as the other raked through his raven hair. The darkness of the room was so heavy it felt as though he could barely breath. The room was chilly, causing him goosebumps on his arms as soon as the blanket fell off his torso.  

He set his hand to the right of the bed where (Y/n) slept. 

She wasn't there. 

In fact it felt as though she had never been there. He looked around confused. 

"(Y/n)?" He called her. 

Silence. 

Just then, a light could be seen under the door coming from the livingroom. He got up and went to the door, touching the ice cold doorknob and turning it ever so slowly.

'Can't move fast enough...' He thought in frustration. 

Once the door opened, his eyes widened in horror. 

She was on the floor sitting upright in her pajamas, crying. As she turned, tears fell from the empty holes where her eyes should have been, and she had a knife in her left hand as she held up her right forearm. 

He couldn't speak, he became mute. She then suddenly dragged the blade across her right arm. 

This sent chills all throughout his body. 

The blood trickled down her forearm to her elbow, and when that drop landed on the floor everything immediately went black. 

He held his breath. 

"Help me..." She whispered. 

The floor beneath him fell, and Levi fell with everything else into a black void. He squeezed his eyes shut as he expected to hit the ground and meet death, but then abruptly stopped falling and slowly met with the ground on all fours. 

He took a deep breath, as he's been holding it for a good minute. Everything became white. He looked ahead of him, seeing a younger version of him scratch at a black blob. 

Levi furrowed his brows in confusion and got up to go over and see what the younger version of him was doing. 

About 6 feet apart, Levi spoke up. "What...are you doing?" 

The kid didn't answer. In fact, he didn't hear him. 

"Hey...come out." Young Levi whispered to the blob. 

Levi realized he was talking to it. Levi went to grab the boy but his hand phased through him. His lips parted, slightly startled. Defeated, he dropped his hand by his side. 

"I can't..." A whisper from the other side of the blob whispered back. 

In all curiousness, Levi went to the side and could now understand what was at play here. The blob was a hunched monster, whispering names and discouraging the other younger, naked, Levi. 

"Are you scared...?" The one outside the blob asked. 

The one inside nodded. "Yes...I am." 

"Why?" 

The blob swallowed the Levi inside. 

Levi looked in horror as he watched himself be devoured. The young Levi fought but eventually was helpless. 

The monster turned to the other, ready to devour him as well. 

"No!!" Levi exclaimed, pushing them both out of the way of the monster. They fell into a hole and Levi blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up in a small, empty office in a chair in a corner. To his left was a big window, and outside he could see it pouring rain. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "The hell is going on...?" 

He got up from the plastic blue foldable chair and looked out the dirty window. The ground was wet and muddy, and there was one light post standing idly across the way from him. 

The soft dim light flickered from the rain as it roughly came down. He felt heavy and miserable from inside the dingy room, with chipped white paint and cracks in the ceiling. 

The old tile terracotta floor was chipped here and there, and the light on the ceiling was broken, along with the plastic protecting it. It was dirty, dusty, and claustrophobic. 

The light post outside went dead, making things slightly darker if it wasn't already. Levi looked outside, squinting a bit to enhance his vision in the black. 

Eyes. They started appearing, left and right, faster and faster. 

There was a ringing that was getting louder and louder by the second. 

As he covered his ears and winced from the volume, black liquid started dripping from the ceiling, leaking through the holes in the walls, and from the floor. 

More and more, until Levi was completely submerged. He was suddenly dropped into a dark room, where from the top came in a white light. That was the only light that illuminated the emptiness of the unknown location. 

His breaths echoed as he stood up. 

Everything went white and then faded into a what looked like a run down area of a city. 

His old home town. 

It looked unique, but it was dirty and home to a lot of young people. Mostly rebellious teens who ran away, or young adults trying to scrape by. It had a lot of Asian ethnicity, mostly Japanese, so they called it Tokyo Ghetto.

Levi immediately knew where he was. He didn't like it either. 

He felt sick, seeing this horrid place again. He walked through the streets of disfigured looking individuals. He wasn't scared, you could almost say he didn't feel anything. If anything, that's how it felt and looked before. 

It began to rain lightly as he traveled through alleys, past people smoking and minding themselves. 

He eventually came upon his old house. The door was the same dirty rust it always was, and the doorbell was still cracked and broken. The doorknob was scratched and dirty, so Levi instinctively pulled out a red handkerchief and cleaned it off. 

"This isn't mine...mine is white." He stated, looking at it as he cleaned the knob. Once done, he stared down at the scratches in disdain. 'Those will never go away...'

He turned it and went inside, only to see his house wasn't completely a house. 

Straight ahead, was a peach red chair sitting under a spotlight. Isabel, Furlan, Kenny, his mother, and other disfigured looking people sat around it...waiting for him. 

Especially, a tall, blue Frankenstein looking man, who sent a chill down Levi's spine. 

"Aniki! Welcome back!" Isabel called out, as she ran up to him and took his hand to lead him to the chair. 

Levi yanked his hand out of her grip. "What's going on?" He asked. 

She only smiled. "Well, what else? You're home." 

He furrowed his brows. "Where's (Y/n)?" 

They all looked confused. 

"Who?"