CONJOINED CLASS

Wednesday, November 3rd, XXXX - 8:10am

(Reader's pov)

"I can't believe this!" I exclaimed annoyed. 

What we got in the mail was a notice that as of today, one of our classes are conjoined. "But I like my professor..." I continued to whine. 

"How do you you know if you're the one moving brat..?" Levi asked, clearly annoyed as well.

"Knowing my luck I'm definitely going to have to be in a class with a bunch of unknowns...most likely idiots..." 

"Eren and Armin aren't idiots..." I blurted. 

He stared at me for a moment, sighed, and set his tea on the coaster on the coffee table. "You share a class with them?" He asked with an arched brow. 

I nodded hesitantly, not knowing if that was a good or bad thing. 

"Hm...how does that go?"

He pulled his phone out and leaned back on the sofa as he fiddled with it, awaiting my response. "It's fine really. Only time I hear them chat is when Eren doesn't get something and asks for help." I sat on the part of the couch closest to the tv. I then sighed and stretched my back and let out a big ol' yawn.

"Man, I still need to finish unpacking..." 

Levi looked up at me in disbelief. 

"(Y/n), we've been home for a week. How much shit did you actually buy?" He asked after scolding me. 

I looked around the room to avoid eye contact with him, since I bought a BUTTLOAD of clothing and miscellaneous items. 

"Jesus (Y/n), have some self control..." He said, putting his empty cup in the sink. 

I rolled my eyes and got my bag ready. My phone then notified me with it's little bzzt bzzt.

MA: I'm going to be in your class today. -8:20pm

(Y/I): Oh really?! Awesome! Right..? -8:20pm

MA: Yes and no...I get to be with you, Eren, and Armin but unfortunately Jean will be there too... -8:21pm

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

(Y/I): You're kidding, right? -8:22pm

MA: I want to be...but no, sorry. -8:22pm

(Y/I): It's okay Mikasa, see you soon. -8:22pm

MA: Okay, see you soon. -8:23pm

I flopped backwards into the soft cushions of my couch. 

"What's your deal now?" Levi asked as he fixed toast for us both. 

"I get to have Jean in my class today..." I swear I heard a faint chuckle from that emotionless man. 

"You better not find my crisis funny Levi..." I glared sitting up. "After all, don't you have the same class as him?" 

He flinched and turned slowly to me. "Wait...so we..." 

"Have the same class today." I finished for him with a smirk. 

"Oh for fucks sake.." He grumbled out. I all did was giggle, and continue with the morning until it was time to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting out of the elevator to go to class, I noticed Levi was following me.