I COULD USE A LIL COMFORT PT.2

Wednesday, April 10th, XXXX - 11:20pm

(Levi's POV)

Bzzt bzzt

I looked up for a moment at my phone, then laid my head back down. I just...don't want to be bothered right now.

I caressed her hand with my thumb. She had scratches on her hands, probably from when...she got knocked down. 

I sighed. 'Why didn't I go looking for her when it hit 9 o'clock...? Why did I just sit around doing nothing...?'

I brought her hand to my forehead as I mentally scolded myself. 

"F-F..." 

I looked up immediately hearing her attempt to speak. "(Y/n)...? What's wrong? Actually no, don't speak right now. Rest, okay?" 

"F-Frieda's..." 

I furrowed my brows. 

'She's trying to tell me something'. 

"Glass...A-And...potter-pottery shop..." She finally said. 

"What about it love...? What do you mean..?" I asked leaning towards her.

"There...dad's...friends...did it.." She whispered. 

My eyes widened, and I started seeing red. 

'That mother-' 

"I'll be back..." I kissed her, grabbed my jacket, and left to find that motherfucker. 

"Levi?" Erwin asked as he saw me walk out. 

"Stay with her..." Was all I said before making my out of the hospital. 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(3rd POV)

"It should be around here, somewhere." Hanji said, as Armin drove. "Keep your eyes peeled for a midnight black and silver motorcycle." Hanji told him. 

"Up ahead. Look." Mikasa pointed out.

Down the street, parked right next to a street lamp, was a bike much to Hanji's description. 

"Hope we're not too late..." Armin said under his breath. 

"Well, let's hurry." Hanji said getting out of the vehicle.

She jogged a bit to to the bike and started inspecting it. 

"Wait...this is (f/c) and (f/c). This isn't it." Hanji said. 

"Isn't what...?" 

She looked into the alley where three men loitered in, smoking and drinking. 

"Oh my apologies! We're looking for a friend! You just happened to have a bike that looks just like theirs."

"That ain't ours." One with a buzz cut said. 

"Oh? Then who's is it?" Hanji asked again, inspecting it more. 

"Wait is this..." 

"Okay lady, back off. We're keeping an eye on it until the owner gets back..." A big muscly guy ordered, approaching Hanji.

It didn't take her a second to see his hand was slightly cut up. "My my, what happened to your hand? Doesn't that hurt?" She asked. 

He ignored her and grabbed her collar. "Leave." He sounded cool, until he started crying like a lil bitch.