BACHELOR PARTY

Tuesday, December 23rd, XXXX - 12:13pm

"We should go to a strip club." 

All of the guys made exasperated sighs at Eren's suggestion for the 5th time.

In Erwin and Moblit's dorm, the guys gathered there to plan a bachelor's party for Levi, as he'd be getting married literally next week.

"I'm not going somewhere because you want to look at big booty bitches. I want to do something simple...but I'm not sure what." Levi said, pinching the bridge of his nose, wanting to give up on the whole bachelor's party all together.

"Don't lose faith. We'll think of something we all want to to do." Jean said, scowling at Eren as he spoke.

"Something simple..." Moblit thought. "What about-" 

"What about hiking!?" Eren exclaimed, interrupting Moblit. 

"I prefer to do that on my honeymoon with (Y/n). So, no." Levi said. "As you were saying Moblit, before you were rudely interrupted."

Moblit cleared his throat. "I-I was thinking...fishing? Even boat fishing perhaps." The room went silent, which of course sent his anxiety through the roof. "If you guys don't like the idea, can you at least say so...?"

"No, it's not a bad idea. In fact I think it's perfect." Levi said. 

"Aw, what...? Fishing is boring." Connie whined. 

"Have you even been fishing?" Armin asked. Connie remained silent.

"Thought so. Anyway, if you guys don't want to go fishing, by all means go see the biggest boobs rub up on poles at a strip club. I want to to go fishing." Levi said. "That concludes the meeting. Those coming, meet me at the parking lot tomorrow morning."

"You got it, Levi." Erwin said. "Moblit, do you fish a lot?" 

Moblit looked at Erwin at the sudden question directed towards him. "Hm? Oh, yeah. Well no...I used to. With my dad. But, after coming here for school, well..."

"Sorry to hear that..." Erwin said. 

"Well don't feel down, okay? We can go tomorrow, and it'll be like home again!" Connie said cheerfully.

Moblit cracked a smile. "Thanks. But, this isn't about me. It's for Levi, which surprises me that he actually chose my idea." 

"Levi's never been much for...explicit and rowdy activities." Erwin explained, in which all eyes were on Eren again.

"Well, I guess I'll go fishing. Got nothing better to do this week." Jean said, standing up to leave. 

"I'll go too. I think it'll be nice to do something simple with everyone." Marco said, getting up to leave with Jean. 

Everyone else began to leave and said their goodbyes doing so.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Wednesday, December 24th, XXXX - 5:01am

"Okay, when I agreed to go fishing, I didn't mean I was in all on getting up early." Jean whined from back of the truck.

That's right. Everyone rode with Furlan in his truck. Jean, Marco, Eren, Armin and Connie rode in the back (poor souls). Erwin, Levi, Moblit and Furlan rode inside. 

"This bait is pretty cheap, you sure it's gonna be any good?" Erwin asked. 

Furlan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I think."