POSSIBLE BLESSING

~3rd person POV~

The bell for orientation rang. "I guess we can continue this later..." The man said with a glare as he and his friend turned to leave. My ears were burning red; I was annoyed and boiled at his attitude towards us. 

"There has to be a serious mistake..." I grumbled. "There's no way in hell I can share a room with that asshole." Eren and Armin shushed me as Mikasa rubbed my shoulders. "Relax, this can be fixed." Eren said reassuringly. "Yeah, and once it's fixed you'll never have to see him again." Mikasa added.

~~~~~Afterwards Brought To You By My Laziness~~~~

"Wow, to think that the number of students odded out. So, we don't have a choice. We have to share a room." (Y/n) explained to the trio as they were helping arrange the dorm. 

They had gone to the head of the school, Darius Zackley, to try and fix the matter. He certainly felt bad for the mistake on the school's end, but there was really nothing he could do. All the single live-in dorms had been taken, and the number of boys that had gone to the school outnumbered the girls, so even if she had gotten a new roommate, they'd just be another man. 

"Would you stop getting distracted..? You're ruining my carpet..." (Y/n) gave an annoyed glance towards the nagging voice. His name happens to be Levi, learning that after being in the office dealing with the situation. 

"That's exactly why I said we should use MY carpet." "You're carpet looks like shit, so no." He retorted without looking back at her. She glared and silently flipped the bird at him. 

She didn't think it looked bad. It was white and soft, like walking on baby ducks. "I guess I'll put it in my room, asswipe." She muttered that last part under her breath, but loud enough for him to hear. "Oh, break my heart..." He caustically replied. "I'd rather break your face..." She clapped back. 

"Seems they're getting along well." Armin said to Eren, who gave a nervous chuckle. "I guesso. He kinda scares me." "Why?" Armin asked. "I dunno, his aura just seems...intense." Eren said, opening a box of (Y/n)'s pictures from when they were younger. 

"Hey, these are our elementary photos!" Armin exclaimed, reaching in to grab one. Levi paused and glanced over at the two for a moment. Mikasa heard Armin and came out of (Y/n)'s room, and soon the trio surrounded the box and went through the pictures, giggling. 

(Y/n) soon came out to see what was going on. "Whatcha lookin' at?" She asked, plopping off the step and walking over to the trio by the wall next to the kitchen, looking at the pictures with them. 

Suddenly, (Y/n) bellowed with laughter, making Levi jolt and look back at them, aggravated. He went to see what was so intriguing about the the box they were surrounding. "Tch...what are you doing?" He asked, before (Y/n) handed him some photos. 

"Not like it's any of your damn business, but if you're so curious about me..." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes and going through the box of memories again. 

One of the photos showed (Y/n) coming up behind Armin and shoving both pointer fingers up his nose. 

"Tch...gross." Levi said to himself, making (Y/n) smirk. 

The next showed them all having a slumber party video game tournament. There were more kids he didn't recognize though. One had a buzz cut and the other had long brown hair shoving popcorn in her mouth, whilst two boys, one with black hair with freckles and the other with different colored hair, were playing on a 3DS. And two other girls, one with short brown hair and freckles and another with long blonde hair, makings artificial flower crowns. 

Levi fell silent, as he was now full engrossed in these photos. He flipped through more, coming across one celebrating (Y/n)'s birthday. 

On the back, it said '(Y/n)'s 7th birthday', and in the photo showed the same kids in the slumber party photo in there. Some of them were smiling for the photo, and others were too distracted with what was going on to look at the camera. (Y/n) looked to be having the most fun she's ever had compared to the previous photos. Despite the fact...of the apparent black eyes she was sporting along with a bandage on her cheek.