OUR NEW DOG pt.3 last

Tuesday, March 23rd, XXXX - 5:18pm

(Reader's POV)

"Huh?!" I looked at the blonde lady, who looked at Levi in disgust.

'Please don't tell me their exes or something! Please!'

"So...how's Kenny?" She asked, revulsed.

She clearly didn't like Levi, and I'm now guessing his uncle as well.

'Well, now I can safely say she's Kenny's ex'. I thought.

"Ask him yourself. I'm no messenger." He said coldly.

He then turned to, I guess Cheryl's, husband with a blank look. "Threaten them again and I'll personally have you dealt with..." Levi cracked his knuckles.

Now, this Tony guy is about 3 inches taller than Levi, so you can only guess what's going through this guys mind at the sight of this midget telling him off.

"Look, why don't ya take yo short ass on home, okey? I don't have time fo this."

"Honey, be nice." Cheryl spoke up. "He's young, and he's always been so aggressive." She said, walking over to him and resting her arm on his shoulder. "Just wish you were as fit and dangerous and he was, so cute!" She said, sounding like a horny old woman.

'Oh hell no!'

I walked up to them and shoved her. "Now you're just pissing me off. Get your fat husband or slave, not much a difference, and leave..."

Levi looked surprised at my outburst.

"Excuse you?" Cheryl asked, lowly and venomously.

"You heard me, you used up hag..." I said with just the same amount of venom.

"You know what? For that, we will take you to court! We were going easy on you! But you just ruined that for yourself."

"Hey, hey, hey...go easy on 'em Cher. They're just kids."

Ah yes, Kenny has arrived. And where the hell from? Dunno! But, thank God he's here.

"Oh boy..." She sounded so unenthusiastic.

"Heeeeyyy, my, my, look at you~ you don't look a day over 40~or 50...can't tell since you've been doing all that smokin'!" He jokingly flirted.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms, while Tony looked confused and annoyed.

"You won't believe how much Levi here has grown since we've been apart." He said, leaning into her bubble. "He here got himself inta college, and got himself here a 'lil girlfriend." He said mentioning to me.

"Oh...that explains why she's being a bi-"

"Finish that sentence, I fucking dare you..." Levi said, defending me with a glare towards her.

"Yeah, Cher. Quit causin' the kiddos trouble. After all, we got so much to catch up on don't we?" She was clearly getting grossed out.

"Let's go Tony! I'm tired! Massage my feet when we get home, too."

"Anything foe ya sweet pea." The annoying couple left as we stood triumphantly watching them leave.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked annoyed.

"An old neighbor. We never liked each other." Levi answered.

"Why?"

Levi smirked. "We killed her cat."

Eren and Armin's eyes widened, while Mikasa's brows furrowed in disbelief. "Wait, what?"

Kenny busted out laughing.

"Don't you laugh you sick bastard..." Levi said with furrowed brows. "That bastard hit on her to make her feel better after the fact. Ever since, she actively avoided us because of HIM. I mean, he did us a favor. But, didn't stop the petty complaints she made on us."

"Haha! Remember when she called police on us cos yer mom was waterin' her plants!?" Kenny exclaimed laughing.

I just shook my head. "Well if I ever see her again, hair is gonna go flying...cos I'm sure that Yaya hair looking thing ain't real."

Everyone started laughing while Levi chuckled. "Dork."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We all made it back to the apartment where Hanji, Erwin and Jean still were. And surprisingly Connie and Sasha had made their way over to see Bruce.

"Those assholes! I hope they go on a vacation out in the fucking jungle and be victims to a landslide." Eren complained.

"What happened?" Sasha asked, alarmed.

"This blonde hag and her Brooklyn husband were being asstards to us." I explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that...why did they harass you guys?" Hanji asked.

I folded my arms angry. "Apparently Bruce is their dog." I scoffed. "As if...'Hey! Let's throw these pups out and see what happens! Oh! Someone took one and made him healthy! Let's take him back!' dumb bitch..."

Levi smirked at me, loving my angry side right now. "Oi, just calm down brat. It's been dealt with, and Kenny made a deal with them."

"What do you mean?" Armin asked.

"Kenny said they'll leave us alone or else Oliver will be brought to them."

I scrunched my brows together. "Oliver?"

He still wore that mischievous smirk. "Yeah, their dead cat."

"That's just wrong!" We exclaimed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After everyone left and ate dinner, we lied down on the couch and cuddled.

"Sorry I didn't get there earlier." He said suddenly.

"Hm? You mean the whole...oh Levi, that's not your fault. What I want to know is how you knew where we were."

He raked his fingers through my hair, making my eyes close in satisfaction at the sensation.

"I dunno...I just felt I should go with you. So, I left and went where you guys said you might've been and saw what was happening. Your switch flipped real quick when Cheryl got all close. Tell me about that." He smirked.

I blushed slightly and laid my head upon his chest. "She's old and dirty...I didn't want you getting tainted."

He started chuckling, and then full on laughing.

"W-What?" I asked, surprised to see him express his amusement so openly.

"You're so...adorable." He said in between giggles.

I pouted. "Don't make fun of me..."

"Hey."

"What?"

"I love you."

I smiled brightly and kissed him, in which he kissed back. "I love you too."

Bruce barked a little and then whimpered.

"Aww, c'mere." I said, calling him. Levi picked him up and set him on the small of my back, and Bruce got into a ball and dozed off.

I chuckled and too did the same, snuggling into Levi's chest.

"Your spine is going to be irreparable if you sleep like that." He warned.

"It's okay...just a small nap." I mumbled out.

He pet my head and sighed in defeat. "Fine. 10 minutes."

"Aye aye...captain." I managed to get out before falling asleep.

"Captain...feels like I've heard that before...where?"